The Reserves Network, founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, is a private staffing and recruiting company specializing in managed staffing programs, flexible staffing options, direct hire, payroll servicing, and technical staffing. The company provides staffing services for offices, industries, and technical marketplaces. It has been awarded various honors for exceptional sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with 1000+ customers in numerous industries across 40 locations throughout Kentucky, Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts. Its subsidiaries include ExecuTeam Staffing, L.P., and TempWise Inc. employees at The Reserves Network receive medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, and paid time off/vacation. They offer jobs for Account Executive, Senior Recruiter, Payroll Coordinator, Branch Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, and more.
Sewing Machine Mechanic
Our client has been a leader in the Textile industry for over 49 years! Due to service expansion, we are currently searching for motivated, self-starters who have experience as a textile mechanic to fill their open position.
· Perform a variety of tasks on industrial sewing machines, (numerous stitch types) to deliver effective safety, performance and quality in production of wovens, knits and delicate fabrics; activities include set-up, repair, and programming of automated machines. Requires a high level of skills and ability to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Perform equipment and fixture set up and programming on sewing machines in connection with the start of production runs on various products; support work stations for both sighted and visually impaired associates.
- Make equipment adjustments (timing, feed, feed dog, etc.) and repair sewing machines and related equipment as necessary to address machine failures as well as quality and production issues.
- Perform equipment installation and set up for new and or refurbished equipment obtained by Industries of the Blind
- Work effectively and in a timely fashion with production supervisors and associates to achieve production goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in set up, maintenance, and repair of industrial sewing machines required. Critical thinking skills, desire to learn and ability to operate in a diverse, fast paced, team environment required.
- Experience in Lean implementation is preferred.
- Must have normal mobility to stand, sit, lift, climb stairs, and normal visual acuity.
· 1st Shift Hours 7:30am – 4pm
· Rate of pay up to $23.00 per hour
· Multiple Healthcare Plans
· Accident, Disability, Life
· Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
· Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
Contact our Greensboro, NC office at (336) 455-9558 for more information
If interested please send a resume to: Greensboro@thereservesnetwork.com
At The Reserves Network, we believe you deserve to be treated with professionalism and respect. We truly listen to your interests and goals and know who’s hiring for the jobs you want most. You’ll connect with decision-makers, get help with your resume and tips on how to impress in the interview. If you have multiple opportunities, we’ll help you decide which is the right one for you.
You’ll have access to jobs that are a great fit based on your interests and goals. No matter what stage you are at in your career, we can find a position where you can succeed. We hire for temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions with thousands of industry leaders.