Supplemental Staffing creates long-term partnerships. We draw upon the talents of our internal staff, as well as our national subject matter experts. Our staff ...
Want to work for a leading manufacturing company? Look no further. Our client has a great reputation for their high quality manufacturing excellence recognized both nationally and internationally. But don't worry, they haven't forgotten about their local roots here in Bowling Green, OH. They are a family owned company, founded in the 1970's. They offer competitive wages, paid medical/dental/life/Rx insurance, flex plan, paid holidays, PTO, bonus plan and 401k with contributions. Please call Trisha today to learn how we can help you get employed there today!
- Correctly identifies products/components by customer and/or color
- Loads and unloads products from and/or to pallets, carts, machines, conveyors, etc...
- Demonstrates a working understanding of the basic procedures of preparing cylinders before paint
- Correctly uses the scheduled shipment by using the shipping schedule or computer
- Uses proper painting techniques and paint troubleshooting
- Correctly inspects and identifies rejected cylinders before or after painting (broken plugs, bad welds, missing bushings, light or heavy paint, etc) and corrects various paint defects
- Keeps track of paint inventory
- Carries out detailed, but simply stated, written or oral instructions
- Handles problems involving a few concrete and routine job specific variables
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Ability to see color
- Adds, subtracts, multiplies and divides all units of measure
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Must be able to work all shifts
- Pre-employment Drug Screen and Background check
- Must have Steel Toed Work Boots
Supplemental Staffing's Mission is to be a part of a company's future, by providing Quality Employment Solutions, and to be part of our employee's future by providing a place to Learn, Grow, and Prosper.
Supplemental Staffing offers cutting edge experience for Quality Employment Solutions in a variety of employment related disciplines including temporary help, temp to hire, contract, direct placement, payrolling, and other human resource related issues. We have an outstanding reputation for providing employees capable of meeting diverse employment needs in today's business community. Supplemental Staffing is one of a small percent of staffing companies to have achieved the highly respected certification from the International Standards Organization (ISO) for the entire corporation, including each branch location. Supplemental Staffing was recognized for Family Business of the Year through the University of Toledo Center for Family Business. We work with colleges and high schools in NW Ohio and SE Michigan through internships, guest speaking, graduate research programs, and assisting them with career opportunities.