ECi Software Solutions is a software firm that provides cloud-based business software. The firm offers enterprise resource planning software, business management software, e-commerce, and other IT services. ECi Software Solutions specializes in technology and software solutions for entrepreneurs in the building & construction, manufacturing, field service, and distribution vertical markets. The company supports the entrepreneurial spirit and profitable growth of businesses. ECi Software Solutions was founded in 1999, and its headquarter is based in Fort Worth, Texas, United States. The firm provides competitive healthcare benefits and other perks to its employees.
Position: INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST
ECI Software Solutions is a global software solutions company specializing in technology and software solutions and services for a diverse group of entrepreneurs in the manufacturing, building & construction, field service, and distribution vertical markets.
ECI is looking for an Information Security Analyst to work with our global Information Security Team to help expand and improve our cyber risk department. At ECI, we understand that it takes an enormous effort and a lot of time to build customer trust in our products and services. We work hard to earn and maintain that trust every single day by delivering products and experiences that really make a difference in the success of our customers business. ECIs Information Security Team, including this Security Analyst position, is critical to building and maintaining that trust.
Are you detail oriented? Do you communicate well in oral and written form? Can you collaborate with teams or individuals at all levels of a corporation? If so then this is a great job for you. This position will capitalize on your current experience and security skill set while promoting and providing opportunities to expand your knowledge in many other areas of security. You will work to help identify risk, perform assessments and internal audits, work with third party security providers and vendors, provide monthly reporting and more.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily monitoring and follow-up of security logs & alerts
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly operations verification and reporting across scheduled security activities such as, infrastructure penetration and vulnerability scans, patch management, Anti-virus and phishing reports, user access, etc.
- Supporting the organizations InfoSec and data privacy policies
- Work with other departments and teams to assess procedures and controls for security gaps
- Work with internal groups to conduct audits, assessments, vulnerability and penetration testing. Work with third party partners to assist with these activities.
- Respond to and record information security inquiries and incidents. Recommend mitigation and remediation strategies
- Stay up-to-date on security trends and best practices
- Participate in the evaluation and testing of new security tools and countermeasures.
- Run security awareness training and social engineering campaigns
- Other related duties may be assigned
- Bachelors degree or 5+ years of experience in Information Security
- Work within a framework to identify security gaps and mitigation recommendations
- Experience with penetration and vulnerability testing techniques a plus
- Able to help strategize methods of detecting/preventing threat actor tactics and techniques.
- Good understanding of security defense measures and mechanisms.
- Familiar with Incident Response concepts a plus.
- Basic knowledge of and/or experience with LANs, WANs, VPNs, routers, firewalls and IDS/IPS systems (preferred).
- Strong communication and organizational skills, outstanding attention to detail, and excellent problem-solving and follow-up skills
- Must be able to participate in team meetings to support team Lead/Manager with stakeholder requirements, business needs to articulate technical processes and objectives.
- A commitment further ECIs culture and values and to providing extraordinary service
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10