In Motion Now is a business that develops software to help organize schedules and improve teamwork efficiency. The official In Motion Now corporation can be found in Morrisville. The various products of this business allow clients and their employees to work more efficiently. New projects can be easily looked over from the second they're started since all the important data is available in one place and even reviewing that work is increasingly simple. The team of In Motion Now may not be the biggest but it makes up in professionalism. Quality over quantity. Right now, two kinds of jobs are available at this business is a customer experience operation analyst and enterprise sales executive. Both jobs offer opportunities to rise up in rank eventually.
At inMotionNow we provide workflow software and expertise that helps marketing and creative teams do the work they love. We pride ourselves on creating a rewarding and highly engaged work environment, enabling our people to be the best they can be and grow their skills and careers.
Our flagship platform, inMotion ignite, enables creative teams across industries such as professional sports, higher education, retail, insurance, and finance to meet the ever-increasing demand for top-quality creative content. We are looking for a motivated, energetic, team player to join our product development team and take inMotion ignite to new heights!
What You’ll Do:
- Design, implement, and manage our AWS production and non-production site infrastructure to provide scalable infrastructure that meets our SaaS application needs
- Provision and maintain reliable, secure, and highly-available resources in our Amazon AWS cloud platform, using a build-for-cloud strategic approach, which achieves our performance and uptime requirements within budget
- Provide guidance on infrastructure hosting, server setup, and security best practices
- Be accountable for infrastructure security; recommend infrastructure information security solutions; coordinate and complete responses to prospect and customer security assessments; and participate on a security guild that aims to continually improve company and application information security
- Assess existing infrastructure and provide near term and long-term recommendations to maintain a high-quality, reliable, and resilient environment
- Manage cloud instance and server cost within a specified budget; help to capacity plan, budget, and optimize the use of limited financial resources
- Work with DevOps team members to manage automated provisions of resources
- Working with the Data team, perform quarterly Disaster Recovery (DR) plan verification and tests, including validation of backups, data access, and the return to primary production hosting post incident
- Maintain and update infrastructure documentation, knowledge articles, and knowledge sharing, including (but not limited to) our infrastructure DR plan
What We Look For:
- Strong knowledge of technologies such as Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP among others
- Experience with Amazon AWS cloud formation and familiarity with cloud formation scripting tools (Terraform, Chef); Scripting tool knowledge (Powershell, Bash); experience with cloud monitoring and alert automation
- Knowledge in Information Security related to cloud environments
- Experience designing and implementing highly-available, IAAS, PAAS environments. Containerized environment experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge on network design (VPC, Subnets, VPN, P2S); Network+ certification, AWS SysOps certification, or AWS Architecture certification, is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience, and 5+ years of experience in the role or in a similar role
What We Offer:
- Leadership Development, Coaching & Mentoring: we provide our teammates with leadership development and support, in addition to the training needed to continue honing your skillset
- Room for Growth: as you develop your skills at inMotionNow, you will have the opportunity to rise within our organization
- Work from Home: we provide our teammates the flexibility to work from home to provide work/life balance
- Benefits: we offer competitive benefits that meet the needs of our diverse employee base
- Volunteering: giving back to the community that we live and work in is important to us. We sponsor two (2) company volunteer events each year.
- Culture: we know that our people and how we engage with each other helps to promote a work hard/ play hard culture. We enjoy each other and the work we get to provide to our customers.
Our talented and dedicated team has high expectations of each other, and we put our customers above all else.