Company DescriptionModern, energetic, global working environment
Veeam is the global leader in Intelligent Data Management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise. Veeam Hyper-Availability Platform is the most complete solution to help customers on the journey to automating data management and ensuring the Hyper-Availability of data. We have more than 294,000 customers worldwide, including 75 percent of the Fortune 500 and 58 percent of the Global 2000. Our customer satisfaction scores, at 2.5X the industry average, are the highest in the industry. Our global ecosystem includes 55,000 channel partners; Cisco, HPE, and NetApp as exclusive resellers; and nearly 19,000 cloud and service providers. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries.
As Veeam accelerates its market expansion to achieve leadership of virtualized availability for the modern data center, it is seeking an Inside Sales Manager - Enterprise to manage a team of 6-8 Enteprise Account Managers. We are seeking an experienced inside sales manager that possesses the drive, passion and proved ability to achieve and exceed in delivering the value of our technology solutions to Enterprise level customers. One of the core values at Veeam is that \"we help the team succeed\", and as the Inside Sales Manager - Enteprise you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, high energy team that strongly collaborates across the inside and field sales teams, as well as our channel partners to both win and grow.
In strong alignment and coordination with the field based Territory Managers you will lead, manage and grow the team of Enteprise Account Managers.
* Manages team performance against quotas and sales forecasts, executes operating plans and ensures sales objectives are met
* Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas
* Monitors daily activity of sales representatives including outbound calls, targeting specific customers to achieve objectives and managing sales support activities
* Establishes and reports on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; corrects deficiencies where necessary
* Collaborates with regional field sales employees on territory planning and execution
* Maintains and promotes a successful and positive work environment; trains new hires and provides coaching and counseling to direct reports
* Demonstrated experience building, training, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team (Enterprise level experience highly preferred)
* Proven track record of successful selling as an inside sales representative. (Enterprise level experience highly preferred)
* Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies (including customer-centric selling) and customer relationship management (CRM) systems (SalesForce knowledge is strongly desired)
* Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
* Work in a stable, dynamic company
* Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
* Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associated topics: leader, manager of sales, principal, regional sales manager, sales director, sales executive, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, territory manager