In the role of Instructional Designer, we utilize training and design skills to build interactive prototypes (eLearning modules). We convert prototypes into storyboards, templates, and courses. It is our duty to propose and lead the design of new learner interactions. We translate employee learning and development needs into engaging educational courses. We consult with organizational subject matter experts to assess learning needs. It is our job to design responsive learning and development offerings. We create offerings that incorporate the most appropriate instructional methods. Preparing training materials in physical and digital formats is a part of our job.
- design training & learning solutions
- set instructional end goals with trainers and facilitators
- create content to match objectives
- leverage social media, instructional software, and internet-based technologies in training settings
- liaise with subject matter experts to develop and create training content
- provide guidance on curriculum materials
- ensure that curriculum adheres to instructional design and learning principles