Altamira Technologies has a long and successful history providing innovative solutions throughout the U.S. National Security community. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Altamira serves the defense, intelligence and homeland security communities worldwide by focusing on creating innovative solutions leveraging common standards in architecture, data and security. Altamira believes that our people and the culture of our company differentiate us from other companies.
The responsibilities of the Intelligence Coordination Specialist include, but are not limited to, supporting the USSPACECOM Intelligence Coordination Cell in the National Capitol Region.
The intelligence coordination specialist will:
- Advocate for and facilitate the coordination and integration of relevant intelligence programs to CCMD's and IC to support USSPACECOM policies, programs and operations.
- Conduct intelligence liaison with the IC and DoD.
- Create and strengthen partnerships with appropriate DoD and IC entities.
- Support the USSPACECOM Intelligence Enterprise, intelligence requirements, and operational intelligence needs.
- Participate in and coordinate senior-level forums for which USSPACECOM Intelligence Enterprise has equities and prepare correspondence and briefings for senior-level audiences on USSPACECOM requirements, issues, and other topics.
SME Minimum Qualifications:
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of the IC agencies and Defense Intelligence Enterprise to include the intelligence components of the armed services.
- In addition, must have at least 10 years’ experience in the IC and six years’ experience in space intelligence.
- Must have a minimum clearance of TC/SCI.
- Master’s degree in a related area
- 20 years experience
Altamira is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.