As a national leader in the financial services marketplace, OneAmerica helps individuals, families and businesses protect what matters to them and prepare for retirement. For more than 140 years, our associates have been driven by building relationships that make a difference in each other's lives and to those that place their trust in us.
Join OneAmerica as an intern and be instrumental in delivering on our mission to be there when our customers need us most!The program:
An internship with OneAmerica offers you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in your targeted field while completing meaningful projects for our organization. In addition to building your professional foundation, you'll have the opportunity to network with peers and leaders across the enterprise,make connections within theIndianapolis community and develop relationships with lasting impact.
With our strong company values as a foundation, we give you the freedom and confidence to do your best. We'll help you grow, empower you to add value to those that depend on us, and provide opportunities for you to serve the community, build relationships, and have fun doing it!What you’ll do:Data & Analytics Business Partner internship duties may include:
- Engage, communicate, and facilitate stakeholder analysis to clearly frame and structure D&A Service Requests and make improvements to the intake process. Evaluate D&A Services requested versus offerings to ensure we are supporting our enterprise D&A needs
- 12-week paid summer internship
- 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- All work is expected to be hybrid in Indianapolis
- Housing stipends are available for eligible candidates
- Minimum ofone year of college coursework completed
- Preferred areas of study include: Bachelor’s Degree in business Analytics, Business Administration, Communication or a related discipline
- GPA should be 3.0 or higher
- Written and oral communications, facilitation, presentation, and people skills. Proficient in the Microsoft 365 Products.
This selected candidate will be expected to work Hybrid in Indianapolis, IN.The candidate will also be expected to physically return to the office in IN as business needs dictate or for team-building and collaboration.
If you are offered and accept this position, please be advised that OneAmerica does not have any offices located in the State of New York and OneAmerica associates are not permitted to work remotely in the State of New York.
Disclaimer: OneAmerica is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For all positions:
Because this position is regulated by the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act, if an offer is made, applicants must undergo mandated background checks as a condition of employment. Such background checks include criminal history. A conviction is not necessarily an absolute bar to employment. Consistent with applicable regulatory guidelines and law, factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered.
To learn more about our products, services, and the companies of OneAmerica, visit oneamerica.com/companies.
This job was posted on Wed Dec 07 2022 and expired on Sat Dec 17 2022.