Methodist Health System is a leading nonprofit healthcare organization located in Dallas, Texas. Its mission is to improve and save lives through compassionate quality healthcare and aims to become the trusted choice for health and wellness. The service area of the Health System stretches from Mansfield and Southern Dallas to Richardson and McKinney which covers a population of more than one million. The employees working here are valued by leadership and are part of process initiatives and support each other as a team. The core values of Methodist reflects its historic commitment to Christian concepts of life and learning. Putting others first, Hospitality, commitment to quality, honesty and integrity, Enthusiasm and dedication to learning are some of its core values. The company is recognized as one of the three Top Healthcare Diversity Organizations in 2019 in the U.S and even awarded as the supreme place to work by the Dallas Business Journal 15 years in a row. Methodist Health System has just been named to the Military Employers list 2020.
In this highly technical allied imaging professional position, you'll collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to provide the very best imaging services, which include ultrasound, CT scan, PET scan, interventional radiology, digital mammography, and nuclear medicine.Your Job Requirements:
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technologist Program
- Current BCLS certification
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists« (ARRT) certification
- Texas Medical Board State license
- Work Experience: 1 year preferred
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter Youtube
Dallas-based Methodist Health System has been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the fastest-growing health systems in the U.S. Over the past decade, our nonprofit health system has tripled in size. Ten hospitals proudly carry the Methodist name as part of Methodist Health System or through joint-venture affiliations. Soon our 11th hospital will open in Midlothian. Plus, Methodist Medical Group, the physician organization affiliated with Methodist Health System, includes over two dozen Methodist Family Health Centers and Medical Groups, Methodist Urgent Care clinics, and other specialty practices throughout North Texas.
Our dedication to quality care and our commitment to our employees go hand in hand. So it’s not surprising that Methodist Health System continues winning recognition in both areas, including:
- Methodist Dallas, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson Medical Centers: Magnet®-designated for nursing excellence
- A Best Place to Work 15 years straight by the Dallas Business Journal
- Becker’s Hospital Review 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare nine years in a row
- Ranked No. 2 Top Hospitals and Health Systems in America by DiversityInc
- One of three 2019 Top Healthcare Diversity Organization in the U.S.
At Methodist Health System, we’re more than a team. We’re family. We respect each other, support each other, and even play softball together. Most of all, we collaborate to be the best caregivers possible. In our cooperative, friendly workplace, the contribution of every person matters. That’s why our leadership listens to you and welcomes your voice in process initiatives.
Ready to learn more? Start here. Visit Jobs.MethodistHealthSystem.org
Please click below to learn more about our facilities:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Group