Cygnus Professionals – a global IT company envisions in Business-IT Transformations through progressive solution platforms and technology consulting. Headquartered in New Jersey, Cygnus offers collaborative engagement through partnerships in developing, modernizing strategic solutions and supporting innovation. Today, Cygnus has been strongly focusing on advance technology services leveraging AI, ML, NLP, Blockchain, IoT and Cognitive Computing. Cygnus has also built Service Delivery Competency on Oracle and Microsoft Cloud based solutions.
Cygnus Professionals is leader in Digital Health and Healthcare IT Solutions providing services across the US, Europe and India and expanding into new territories where a need for qualified compliance personnel are in demand. This include Digital Transformation and electronic media systems for quality management. Cygnus has a firm footprint addressing the unique challenges of the US Pharmaceutical & Healthcare industry especially in the area of inspection/audit readiness, Governance, Risk, Compliance and Project Quality Services. Cygnus is able to develop a fresh outlook in collaborative human capital focusing on customer centricity, agility, continuous innovation and, business process excellence.
Currently with more than 250 people onboard, Cygnus’s vision is to become global leader in Healthcare-IT solutions and consulting by delivering domain excellence and innovation to its customers. While our proactive initiatives on market-facing solutions, frameworks and R&D labs are committed to help our customers in achieving their goals, our human capital exhibits the sense of ownership in each step while serving their customers, applying innovation to sustain competitive advantage and, to develop a healthy partnership ecosystem.
Cygnus is building an additional state-of-the-art onsite development facilities at the heart of Princeton University Complex. This facility is going to be operational by beginning of 2019.
Role: Intune Lead Developer
Location: Attleboro, MA
Duration: Long Term
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership to a team tasked with delivering InTune and other related tools for deployment of policy, tracking, reporting, and remediation
- Assist in the development of Microsoft Intune as the platform for mobile device management of mobile devices
- Develop and provide compliance data to the consumers of the services
- Troubleshoot and work with service consumers to resolve non-compliance issues
- Possess expert knowledge of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory for understanding service infrastructure
- Must have solid knowledge and understanding of SCCM clients (hardware/ software) including but not limited to installing, configuring, maintaining, optimizing, and supporting these clients.
- Good Understanding of SCCM compliance reports related to patching and 3rd party software updates.
- Good working knowledge of application packaging and deployment using programs and advertisements
- Excellent PowerShell scripting skills
- Understanding of compliance baselines and the significance of those baselines
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot non-standard issues/undocumented issues
- Provide input to assist with continual improvement of the service and the technical team
- Planning, Designing, Implementing and managing the below
- Microsoft Intune and Conditional access Policies with Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
- Self-Service Password reset (SSPR)
- Azure Information Protection (AIP) Content file protection, Document classification labelling, BYOK, HYOK, Custom Templates, Protection scanner, FCI, S/MIME protection etc.
- Advance Threat Analytics (ATA)
- Cloud App Security - CASB
- Azure application Proxy Web App Proxy
- Multi Factor Authentication (On-prem and Cloud)
- Mobile Device management (iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, Android for Work, with Intune.)
- MDM and MAM policies
- Risky Sign-in and Security policies
- Identity and Access Management PIM PAM
- Migration experience from other Mobility Solutions (Softbank, Mobile Iron, MaaS 360 etc.) to Microsoft Enterprise mobility
- Microsoft Qualifications - Systems Centre Configuration Manager Certification
- ITIL Foundation Qualification - Desirable
- provided by Dice
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Consulting & Upper Management||2.6%||31%||12%|