Headquartered in New Jersey (U.S), Cygnus Professionals Inc. is a next generation global information technology Solution and Consulting company powered by strong management and leadership team with over 30 person years of experience. We strive to extend our presence across industries and geographies with our industry-focused business excellence.
Cygnus’s vision is to become global leader in Information technology and consulting by delivering excellence to its customers. We understand that we cannot achieve it without our people. Hence, they are the most integral part of our organization. People at Cygnus are committed to help their customers in achieving their goals. Our people exhibit the sense of ownership in each step while serving their customers. We at Cygnus possess strong value system which is the core of our organization. It helps us stay ahead in the evolution curve and help us retain quality across the value chain.
Role: Intune Lead Developer
Location: Attleboro, MA
Duration: Long Term
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership to a team tasked with delivering InTune and other related tools for deployment of policy, tracking, reporting, and remediation
- Assist in the development of Microsoft Intune as the platform for mobile device management of mobile devices
- Develop and provide compliance data to the consumers of the services
- Troubleshoot and work with service consumers to resolve non-compliance issues
- Possess expert knowledge of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory for understanding service infrastructure
- Must have solid knowledge and understanding of SCCM clients (hardware/ software) including but not limited to installing, configuring, maintaining, optimizing, and supporting these clients.
- Good Understanding of SCCM compliance reports related to patching and 3rd party software updates.
- Good working knowledge of application packaging and deployment using programs and advertisements
- Excellent PowerShell scripting skills
- Understanding of compliance baselines and the significance of those baselines
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot non-standard issues/undocumented issues
- Provide input to assist with continual improvement of the service and the technical team
- Planning, Designing, Implementing and managing the below
- Microsoft Intune and Conditional access Policies with Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
- Self-Service Password reset (SSPR)
- Azure Information Protection (AIP) Content file protection, Document classification labelling, BYOK, HYOK, Custom Templates, Protection scanner, FCI, S/MIME protection etc.
- Advance Threat Analytics (ATA)
- Cloud App Security - CASB
- Azure application Proxy Web App Proxy
- Multi Factor Authentication (On-prem and Cloud)
- Mobile Device management (iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, Android for Work, with Intune.)
- MDM and MAM policies
- Risky Sign-in and Security policies
- Identity and Access Management PIM PAM
- Migration experience from other Mobility Solutions (Softbank, Mobile Iron, MaaS 360 etc.) to Microsoft Enterprise mobility
- Microsoft Qualifications - Systems Centre Configuration Manager Certification
- ITIL Foundation Qualification - Desirable
- provided by Dice