Milestone Technologies, Inc.
Dream IT. Innovate IT. Achieve IT.
Since 1997, Milestone has been helping clients create and operate their critical IT infrastructures so they can focus on their core business. A few things that make us special:
Passionate Culture: We take pride in our people. Collaborating in a fun environment allows us to keep ideas fresh. We value diversity and encourage people to share their unique perspectives and experiences.
Boundless Opportunities: We love it when people explore. Being exposed to Fortune 100 companies allows our people to learn, grow, and be comfortable in many diverse environments.
Flexible Environment: We understand that personal issues and increased workload happens. We’ve built an environment where employees can balance their work and personal life which increases productivity and creates a healthy lifestyle.
We’ve got 1400 employees in over a dozen countries and growing. If you are interested in becoming a Milestonian, we’d love to hear from you.
Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services. The position will work side by side with the Management staff, while ensuring inventory management of inventory assets.
- Participates in the day-to-day leadership of department processes and resources to meet organizational objectives.
- Promotes teamwork to perform daily functions within safety guidelines and established work procedures.
- Ensure Inventory Accuracy
- Under the direction of a management, lead a group of team members within a department or function to successfully complete duties and tasks.
- Follow necessary processes and ensure those processes are effective
- Position is responsible for performing department processes and safely operating equipment to complete duties.
- Lead by example of positive reinforcement
- Promote “Positive User Experiences” for our end user customers.
Attention to detail
May be required to perform duties outside of the above responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Able to take contribute of Quarterly PI activities - Assign,Partner, Communicate Status,Coordinate
Understanding of good documentation practices
Ability to work under a stressful environment and to meet or exceed customer expectations
Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
Strong sense of urgency and drive to succeed
Follows detailed and defined instructions
Flexibility and ability to adjust to sudden changes in operational goals
Resolves task related problems in straightforward situations
Must have Team orientation and portray a commitment to task(s)