ChenMed is a medical center based in Florida, United States. The medical center is dedicated to providing value-centered quality healthcare for seniors. The organization aims to become leading American care providing medical center. ChenMed aims to provide superior and affordable care for the senior citizens of the city. They merge passion with purpose. Their purpose is to serve the community with their quality ensured medicated care. They have a loving, responsible, and passionate environment. ChenMed has a cooperative community of team members. They seek to hire people with appropriate skills and intelligent minds to provide patient-centered care for senior citizens.
The Associate IT Resource Manager is responsible for technology business leadership and vision in IT Service Delivery. The incumbent in this role provides and maintains a single source of consistent information on all IT services delivered to business. He/She ensures and verifies service performance against stated Service Level Agreements while overseeing and managing a vertical within the IT organization. The Associate IT Resource Manager is responsible and accountable for day-to-day service operations and performance. The incumbent establishes and directs the strategic long-term goals, policies and procedures for development, service, operations, application development environments, supporting a national business across multiple business units.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages, coordinates, plans and leads technology-related activities within a single, functional IT Service Delivery domain including: analysis, development, and administration of tactical initiatives within that functional area. Provides leadership and customer support by meeting staffing needs through the hiring, training, counseling, evaluating, supervising and managing of direct reports.
- Monitors performance of information technology systems, infrastructure, operations, products, applications and/or field technicians to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improvements.
- Helps define strategy and processes for defined, functional IT area.
- Analyzes business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Ensures service operations meet and/or exceed stated Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements.
- Manages relationships with IT vendors, service providers and contractors to ensure quality and cost control requirements are achieved.
- Defines and develops the overall service measurement framework that determines service efficiency.
- Grows and develops a team of IT professionals in technical proficiency and in service delivery effectiveness.
- Guides direct reports and peers in functional job area regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Supervises 1-3 professional and para-professional level employees. Sets goals and objectives for achievement of operational results. Coaches, reviews and delegates work to team.
- Ensures consistent delivery for all direct reports, monitors well-being and needs of team members and acts as required to ensure ongoing success.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager's discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Highly-developed business acuity and acumen
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems and custom application development
- Familiar with technology being applied by the team and the functional area in which they operate. Journeyman knowledge of leadership best practices and standards applied by the company
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on information technology and operations best practices
- Proficient knowledge of technical management, information analysis and/or computer hardware/software systems
- Fundamental knowledge in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and/or network installation
- Ability to perform independently with minimal to no direct supervision. Expectation of weekly touchpoints with leader
- Proven ability to manage personnel through accomplishment of business delivery for team. Encourages career growth and personal growth for all team members
- Ability to positively impact peer-to-peer interactions, leading by example. Must possess the ability to effectively address any potential dysfunctions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 15% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This j ob requires use and exercise of independent judgment
Additional Job Description
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Information, Business Administration or a related field OR additional experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis required
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in the IT industry required
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in a supervisory/management position desired
- IT certification preferred