Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc. is headquartered in Rolling Meadows, IL. Since 2005, they have been providing professional and reasonable enterprise solutions to several organizations from small-sized corporations to large business giants. Their premium services include Compliance Audit, Disaster Recovery, Out Sourcing, Business Process Re-Engineering, Process Maturity, and Consulting. They have some of the most popular companies as their clients: Disney, Kohler, Paccar, Motorola, and IP.com. They intend to manage all facets of Information Security for their clients. Their tailored services cover a wide range of solutions, including Asset Management, Vulnerability Management, Advanced Forensics, Compliance Management, Intrusion Detection, and many others. They maintain 24x7 help desk support and programming help. They cater to standard compliances such as SEC, Sarbanes-Oxley, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), and FDA regulations. Besides, they are staffing experts with ten offices across the nation. They provide unique talent for freelance, contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time staffing needs.
Title: Integrated Brand Teams and IT Program Manager
Location: Mettawa, IL
Duration: 11 Months+
The Integrated Brand Team (IBT) and IT Program Manager will provide support and lead organizing, planning launch-related events, coordinate agendas and work with the Integrated Brand team (IBT) and Integrated Operation Team (IoT) for their activities, key projects and initiatives. The Project Manager will work closely with all internal groups and external third-party service providers to deliver excellence to ensure a successful launch while at the same time manage associated program and projects for the Oncology franchise. Additionally, the Program Manager will assist in supporting Brand IT projects and operations.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Develop, execute and manage the launch roadmap for the franchise and projects within the defined scope.
• Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all cross-functional areas within commercial operations.
• Expedite, manage and coordinate a multitude of interrelated project activities within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of projects.
• Responsible for compliance with applicable Client Policies and procedures.
• Assess the degree to which change causes issues and risks and how those changes affect projects.
• Work with department, divisional management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution of issues and risks.
• Measure performance to assure projects are progressing as compared to the original plan and budget.
• Develop and execute a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed.
• Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
• Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Department and Division management.
• Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities.
• Understand key market segments (e.g. providers, patients, payers, distributors, and policymakers) as they evolve over time.
• Assist with tracking and managing the financial budgets of projects for the Commercial organization.
• It is highly organized, meets project deadlines and proactively delivers on business objectives.
• Acts as an expert technical resource to integrated brand teams.
• Understands client business needs, data management, and requirements. Resolves issues in a thorough and timely manner.
• Manages data integration projects for the Patient Care Model and Home Office Ecosystems.
• Leads data management operations for supporting Patient Care Models and Specialty Pharmacies.
• May negotiate, secure, oversee & ensure that project resources are available to meet the demands of the brand area.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, Sciences or a Commercial related field.
• 5-10 years of overall industry experience.
• Exemplary communication and documentation skills
• Proven track record of effective project leadership and positive results.
• Successful pharmaceutical brand experience.
• Strong information and analytical skills.
• Creative and entrepreneurial spirit; acts as an "innovation practitioner".
• Project management and financial acumen.
• Product launch experience highly preferred.
• 10+ years of Project/Program management experience.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification