n-Link Corporation was founded in 1995 as a high-end enterprise IT solutions firm attracting high-flying performers to join our company of owners. As a woman-owned small business, the founder created an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) in 1999 and 10 years later became 100% ESOP owned. In 2011, the company was selected as a "Top Small Company Workplaces" by Inc. Magazine and was awarded the prestigious "Innovation Award" by the National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO). It has also won a place on Inc. Magazine's 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America for 2013, 2014 and 2015.
~Position is contingent upon award notification~
We are currently seeking a highly qualified IT Project Manager 1 to support a contract effort in a lab environment located in the Washington, DC area. This position is pending award notification. The Project Manager will be based in the Army Research Office in Durham, NC.
The PM will be accountable and responsible for overseeing the operational planning, establishment, execution, and evaluation of information technology and related systems. The PM serves as the government's major point of contact and provides overall leadership and guidance for all contractor personnel assigned to location. The PM is responsible for the quality and efficiency of the Task Order to include both technical issues and business processes. The PM assigns taskings to contractor personnel, supervise on-going technical efforts, and manages overall Task Order performance.The ideal candidate would have at least 8 years of experience managing projects involving information technology and related systems.
* Serves as customer's single Point of Contact for all issues associated with the activities.
* Updates and manages project deliverables, risks registry, tasks and work packages, and contractor resources.
* Conducts recurring (weekly or bi weekly) and ad hoc status meeting with customer and program management team(s).
* Monitors and tracks contractor labors hours, materials, and resources.
* Coordinates all aspects of planning and deployment with customer, IT support contractors, and other agency personnel and key stakeholders.
* Coordinates efforts associated with developing new or updating existing services.
* Introduces new or updated services or new users.
* Assumes responsibility for managing the day-to-day operations. This spans all aspects of user support, including incident, problem, service request, and on-site support management as well as coordination of the resolution activities across all functional groups (internal or external to the contractor).
* Performs Quality Assurance and Improvement analysis as well as coordinate efforts associated with identification and recording of known errors and root causes.
* Assumes responsibility for production and distribution of contract defined deliverables and associated task orders.
* Attends customer meetings as required.
* Serve as principal point of representation and liaison with external constituencies on operational matters and provides technical/ professional guidance and leadership as appropriate to the area of expertise.
* Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated Project Management experience (7 years preferred).
* Active Secret Security Clearance minimum (Top Secret Security Clearance preferred).
* ITILv3, CCNA, CCNP or technical certification (preferred).
* Demonstrated experience managing system administration, security, operations, hardware and software acquisition and maintenance, and configuration management functions.
* A minimum of seven (7) years of combined experience leading and managing Service Desk, End User Computing and NOC programs and/or projects, including mission critical programs, IT systems implementation, and solution development.
* Minimum of seven (7) years of IT infrastructure support service delivery leadership experience.
* Knowledge of ITIL framework processes with specific emphasis on Service Operations and Service Transition processes applicable to managing enterprise operations.
* Knowledge of Quality Systems Management processes (ISO 9001:2008).
* Strong analytical (technical/non-technical problem-solving) skills.
* Knowledge of Federal Enterprise Architecture.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical and security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff and management.
* ITIL v.3 Foundations, Intermediate or Advanced preferred.
* Certified in Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) certification preferred.
* Experience working with Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) preferred.
Bachelor's degree preferred and/or equivalent military experience. Preferred field of study in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Operations Management or highly related field of study.
EEO COMPANY STATEMENT:
~n-Link is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status. ~ In addition, if you would like to requast a copy of our Affirmative Action Plan, you can do so by placing a formal request.
Section 508 Disclaimer: n-Link is committed to ensuring that our Career Portal Site is accessible to the widest possible audience. We are continually improving accessibility by following all recommended guidelines outlined in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998. If you or someone else, needs assistance in applying to one of our advertised positions, please contact someone from our Human Resources Team for assistance. Please describe the nature of the problem and the section where the difficulty was encountered. We will do our best to provide you with the information you require so that you are able to apply to the position. We can be contacted via email email@example.com or by calling (541) 362-6192. Thank you!~