Our client is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented IT Project Manager to join our dynamic team at Bethesda, MD. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. We support a project/customer that "seeks to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic disease seeks fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability. What you do matters and has a significant impact on the medical and scientific communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has a real impact.Responsibilities
- Manage technical and functional infrastructure activities to support infrastructure operations.
- Document and administer requirements and implement tasks necessary to complete tasks.
- Interface with Stakeholders to discuss technical and administrative to provide status updates.
- Drive delivery by ensuring the backlogs are complete and prioritized
- Provide support to the teams by removing any blockers to ensure delivery
- Provide regular status of completed work as well as estimate delivery of new work.
- Participate in the Incident Review process and deliver reports.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- At least 5 years of project management experience.
- At least 3 years of recent Agile experience.
- Experience developing and implementing Project Management Plans.
- Experience developing and implementing Transition Plans.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator.
- Solid technical background.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or Permanent Residents preferred.