ChenMed is a medical center based in Florida, United States. The medical center is dedicated to providing value-centered quality healthcare for seniors. The organization aims to become leading American care providing medical center. ChenMed aims to provide superior and affordable care for the senior citizens of the city. They merge passion with purpose. Their purpose is to serve the community with their quality ensured medicated care. They have a loving, responsible, and passionate environment. ChenMed has a cooperative community of team members. They seek to hire people with appropriate skills and intelligent minds to provide patient-centered care for senior citizens.
The IT Service Desk Technician is responsible for providing support for a wide range of technical issues to enterprise end users both remotely and face-to-face. This role must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. The IT Service Desk Technician works closely with senior team members in order to implement predefined processes and assist with the creation of new SOPs, Knowledge Base articles as well as other forms of support documentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the first point of contact for customers by phone, email, or notifications from our service management tool.
- Provide initial triage work on customer issues: clearly define the problem, identify its seriousness, and determine the appropriate response.
- Escalate customer issues to appropriate teams as required to resolve the problem.
- Handle customer issues, keeping the customer up to date with progress and answering any questions they may have.
- Perform moderate troubleshooting for custom, in-house applications.
- Repair, install, manage and support personal computer hardware, and peripherals.
- Follow the Tier I process and documentation requirements for all tickets processed.
- Provide Tier I support for mobile devices such as iPhone and Android devices including configuration and email sync.
- Install, repair and upgrade company-wide applications on workstations, troubleshoots technical support for VPN users (employees in the field or at home), installs and configures printers and scanners.
- Educate end users on how to use the company's software.
- Document troubleshooting procedures, operations manuals, Knowledge base, and user guides.
- Assist all users with questions, complications, and/or problems.
- Monitor helpdesk for tickets assigned to the queue and process based on priority.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager's discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of computer hardware and major software applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts.
- Moderate knowledge of General Windows client OS (e.g. Windows 8 / 10) and OS related troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of servicing computer hardware.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 10% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
Additional Job Description
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Entry level IT certifications (A+, Network+, etc.) preferred.
• One (1) to two (2) years in IT or related field preferred.