Role :: Mobile Development Senior resource
My Client is looking for a JAVA AWS Cloud Architect to join a long term project in Portland OR Area. Let us connect and discuss the project details if you are open to new job opportunities.
Even if you are not looking out for a new gig, still I will appreciate being in touch with you over LinkedIn or in emails. (If you are not available, Please refer and help someone, We give handsome financial rewards for successful references).
Here are the job details:
Position Title: JAVA AWS Cloud Architect
Location: Portland, OR [100 percent onsite]
Duration: Long Term [Potential Extensions]
Other Requirement/Good to Have:
- 12+ years of hands-on IT experience in programming
- At least 4+ years of experience hands-on experience in cloud-native architecture design, implementation of distributed, fault-tolerant enterprise applications for Cloud.
- Experience in application migration to AWS cloud using Refactoring, Rearchitecting and Replatforming approach
- 3+ Proven experience using AWS services in architecting PaaS solutions.
- Preferably AWS solution certified architect
- Hands-on experience in AWS services i.e. EC2, ECS, S3, Aurora DB, DynamoDB, Lambda, SQS, SNS, RDS, API gateway, VPC, Route 53, Kinesis, cloud front, Cloud Watch, AWS SDK/CLI, etc.
- Experience automation and provisioning of cloud environments using APIs, CLI, and scripts.
- Experience in deploy, manage and scale applications using Cloud Formation/ AWS CLI
- Good understanding of AWS Security best practices and Well Architecture Framework
- Good knowledge on migrating on-premise applications to AWS IaaS
- Good knowledge of AWS IaaS (AMI, Pricing Model, VPC, Subnets, etc.)
- Creating, deploying, configuring and scaling applications on AWS PaaS
- Experience in java programming languages Spring, Spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, and multi-threading programming
- Experience in working with hibernate or other ORM technologies along with JPA
- Experience in working on modern web technologies such as Angular, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, React
- Experience in the modernization of legacy applications to modern java applications
- Experience in DevOps tool Jenkins/Bamboo, Git, Maven/Gradle, Jira, SonarQube, Junit, Selenium, Automated deployments and containerization
- Knowledge of a relational database and no SQL databases i.e. MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Linux operating system
- Experience in full life-cycle agile software development
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Experienced in Python, Node and Express JS (Optional) Required technical skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills and proven customer consulting experience
- Working knowledge in Agile and traditional SDLC project execution methodologies
- Experience in managing a high-performance team for a different type of engagements like Product Development, Application Development, Migration, and Support Engagements Additional good to have skills
- Industry knowledge and experience in areas of cloud transformation, advanced analytics, and IoT
- Customer experience, UX strategy, mobility and modern web technologies Educational Qualifications
- Post Grad or Bachelor of Engineering or Science or above
- AWS Solution architect Certified
Thanks & Regards,
Client Success Director, Droisys Inc.
Office : (408)-874-8333 Ext 214 || Direct: (408)-874-8350
Email: email@example.com | www.droisys.com
Ten-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree (2008-2017)