Incorporated in 2006; Headquartered in Chantilly, VA. Viedtech is your partner for fast, reliable, cost effective and value added GIS, CAD and Staffing Services. Our commitment to excellence is providing consistent quality service to you while emphasizing our core values of professionalism, honesty, integrity and ethical business practices.
Incorporated in 2006; Headquartered in Chantilly, VA. Viedtech has established itself globally with its services and solution excellence. Viedtech offers fast, reliable, cost effective and value added GIS, CAD and Staffing Services.
We constantly strive hard to refine our quality, expand our capabilities, increase our efficiency, and elevate the superior level of customer service by delivering excellent and targeted solutions with professional integrity.
- Implement CRs and DRs as defined in release plans
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Apply the best practices and patterns of the open source culture into organizations.
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Bachelor’s degree, computer science background recommended but not required if suitable experience can be demonstrated
- At least one of the following: Angular, SQL invocation using either inline SQL or JDBC invocation.
- Java/J2EE experience using Spring Boot, REST APIs, Hibernate
- JSON/XML/EDI messaging format experience
- Self-starter that can work under general direction in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must be eligible to apply Public Trust Security Clearance.
Nice to Have:
- Agile/Scrum and DevSecOps (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) exposure
- Knowledge of GIT, JIRA, and Confluence