Sotera Defense Solutions (Sotera) has joined KeyW Corporation. Please connect with us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/237215/ for continued updates, news and information. This account will be deactivated on October 24, 2017.
Sotera is an agile, mid-size national security technology company that delivers innovative systems, solutions and services in support of the critical missions and programs of the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, Department of Homeland Security, federal law enforcement agencies and other parts of the federal government charged with ensuring the safety and security of our nation. Our ~1,500 employees remain focused on delivering essential cyber operations, counterterrorism intelligence and analysis, data fusion, data analytics and C4ISR solutions to our customers throughout national security community. Learn more about Sotera at www.soteradefense.com.
Sotera Defense Solutions is a privately owned company.
Sotera, a KeyW company, is looking for top talent to join our team!
The JAVA Developer will be responsible for:
- Developing, upgrading and maintaining mission critical applications in an agile, fast paced environment.
- BS plus 8 years strong Java development
- Proficiency in Java is essential.
- Understanding of development within a service oriented architecture with experience deploying to application servers
- (WebLogic and Tomcat) and developing and maintaining WSDLs and XSDs is essential.
- Automated Testing
- Interface Development; use of User Experience methods and Tools
- Eclipse IDE, Ant build scripts, Versioning Control Systems, JUnit Testing Framework, Continuous
- Integration Servers, Spring, Hibernate, working with VMWare Virtual Machines and Red Hat Operating System
- Web Service (both SOAP and Restful services) development experience
- XML and related technologies experience
- Experience with agile/scrum software development practices
About The Organization:
Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc. (Sotera) is an agile, mid-size national security technology company that delivers innovative systems, solutions and services in support of the critical missions of the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and federal law enforcement agencies charged with ensuring the safety and security of our nation. Our 1,200 employees are focused on delivering essential counterterrorism, cyber operations, intelligence, data analytics, C4ISR and force mobility solutions to our customers throughout the national security community.
Sotera Defense Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Sotera through its online applicant system, please contact Sotera's recruiting team at .