Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Manassas, VA
Clearance: Secret preferred or US Citizenship with ability to obtain Secret clearance.
We are seeking a Java Developer to join a small agile team. The ideal candidate will develop, integrate, and test software in a laboratory and onboard submarines. Candidate must be able to maintain Secret clearance. Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and excellent growth potential!
Java Developer Job Description:
- Develop software using Java in an Agile environment.
- Integrate, test and debug Java applications.
- Ensure end to end system functionality prior to testing.
- Validate software functionality and security.
- Work with collaborative teams to build and advance software systems and applications.
Java Developer Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field is required.
- Proven experience developing software using Java in an Agile environment.
- Must have a strong understanding of Oracle/SQL database.
- Knowledge of ExtJS Spring Web Controller, JUnit, JBoss, Maven, Jenkins, or Eclipse is a plus!
- Excellent problem solving, oral, and written communication skills required.
- US Citizenship required with ability to obtain secret clearance. Secret clearance preferred.
Jones Networking staffing professionals are industry-leading recruiting experts aimed at helping talented candidates make the right career decisions. Our recruiters combine decades of knowledge with local industry connections to identify career opportunities that are right for you. Whether you are looking to supplement your income or take the next step in your career, Jones Networking would like to partner with you!