Founded in 1999, Eagle Creek Software Services provides consulting and technical expertise to the Enterprise. We focus on CRM, Application Development, Data Integration and BI, helping our clients increase quality and efficiency while managing price and risk in software development, deployment and support.
Vermillion - Java Lead
- Support the development of existing applications and delivery of new applications in an Agile environment
- Design, develop, and debug software within deadlines
- Provide documentation where necessary on procedures and code habits.
- Use knowledge of development standards, procedures, and tools throughout the development lifecycle, and ensure code reusability.
- Troubleshoot program errors
- Coordinate with QA for end-to-end unit testing and post-production support
Eagle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Proven 5-10+ years of progressive Java development in enterprise environments
- Experience participating in the full lifecycle of projects, including version control, build management, unit testing, and issue tracking software (ex. SVN, Maven, JIRA)
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate required. Spring and Hibernate desired
- Experience with open source application frameworks
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle.
- Experience with open source Database mapping tools. Open source tools preferred.
- Experience developing using Agile practices. Ideal experience with XP/Extreme Programming, SCRUM methodology, or TDD
- Experience developing Web Services (ex. RESTful or SOAP) and strong experience utilizing XML
- Experience mentoring and coaching developers in a leadership role
- Architectural design experience
- Experience with high volume transaction processing design and development
- Experience developing within a Service Oriented Architecture environment
- Experience with data modeling methodologies and master data management
- Experience working within PCI (Payment Card Industry, SAS70, or other federal financial regulations
- Experience reading and writing UML (Specifically class and sequence diagrams)
- Experience with EJB’s
- Experience with Eclipse IDE/SpringSource Tool Suite
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
Java, Developer, Technical Lead
Vermillion, South Dakota, United States