Our Houston office is seeking a talented Job Captain to join the Healthcare team.Responsibilities:
- Prepares complex detailed project drawings with minimal supervision using diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices and advanced techniques.
- Reviews project drawings and assists in establishing and maintaining dimensional control. Assignments may include higher-level work for training/development purposes.
- Performs design computations.
- Validate that code and zoning requirements for assigned segment of project are met.
- Write reports or specifications for assigned project.
- Lead a team of architectural professionals.
- Professional degree from an accredited program.
- Typically with 5 - 8 years’ experience.
- Architectural Registration not required.
- Knowledgeable of CAD and/or BIM and other drafting and presentation tools.
If you currently work for HKS, please submit your application via the Internal Careers Portal
HKS is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Veteran