At AKQA, Consumer Insight professionals collaborate with our clients to detect what's around the corner, identifying behavioral patterns, trends and new angles to assess the world in order to design groundbreaking products, services and campaigns. Consumer Insight Specialist support the design and implementation of quantitative and qualitative research, with the goal of finding and gathering relevant and meaningful insights by combining information and intuition.
For either our Venice or Milan studio, we are looking for an open-minded, intuitive, curious, and dot-connecting Junior Consumer Insight Specialist.
As a Junior Consumer Insight Specialist, you must have a research background and education, both qualitative and quantitative, and be able to identify relevant results (from a strategic point of view) among the collected data.
In partnership with senior colleagues, you will contribute to designing and conducting quantitative and qualitative research and collaborate to find solutions to complex problems. You will have the opportunity to learn and to be challenged in the application of digital research methodologies, with the ambition of both transforming data and results into actionable insights and reading signals from the market to detect cultural trends and shifts.
We are open to considering both recent graduate and post-graduate (with 1-2 years working experience) candidates, in love with researching insights and finding solutions to complex problems.
* Curious and open-minded attitude: willing to learn from colleagues both within and outside the data science and consumer insights unit to transcend methodologies and skills
* Research background: a strong background in research methodologies and analysis
* Comfortable working on a team: able to take responsibility for his/her part of the project, able to collaborate with the whole team and the different roles involved
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in psychology, statistics, sociology, marketing, or communication studies.
* Education and experiences beyond mandatory studies, e.g., internships, abroad experiences, university competitions, awards, etc.
* Able to read signals from the market to detect cultural trends and shifts.
* Able to transform data and results into actionable insights.
* Able to learn quickly and openness to be challenged in the application of groundbreaking digital research methodologies
* Good relational and communication skills, especially with client stakeholders.
* Fluent in English and Italian (both written and spoken)
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Marketing & PR||21.2%||3%||79%|
|Arts & Entertainment||11.9%||8%||46%|
|Consulting & Upper Management||10.6%||10%||67%|