Milestone Technologies, Inc.
Dream IT. Innovate IT. Achieve IT.
Since 1997, Milestone has been helping clients create and operate their critical IT infrastructures so they can focus on their core business. A few things that make us special:
Passionate Culture: We take pride in our people. Collaborating in a fun environment allows us to keep ideas fresh. We value diversity and encourage people to share their unique perspectives and experiences.
Boundless Opportunities: We love it when people explore. Being exposed to Fortune 100 companies allows our people to learn, grow, and be comfortable in many diverse environments.
Flexible Environment: We understand that personal issues and increased workload happens. We’ve built an environment where employees can balance their work and personal life which increases productivity and creates a healthy lifestyle.
We’ve got 1400 employees in over a dozen countries and growing. If you are interested in becoming a Milestonian, we’d love to hear from you.
Milestone Technologies is looking for people with “above and beyond” ambition to join the IT End User Services group that has experience supporting Desktop and other IT systems. Our workplace is where you will sharpen existing skills and develop new ones with emerging technologies. It is a dynamic, fast-moving, and vibrant environment that fosters positive feelings that you helped make a positive impact. Good verbal and written communication skills are key to efficiently resolve complex technical issues through multiple mediums (face to face, chat, ticket, phone, VC). Milestone delivers the best IT support experience in the world and values the people to help resolve issues for whom technology is their passion.
Perform day-to-day user support - including, but not limited to: diagnosis, resolution, and escalation of end user incidents related to desktop hardware, applications, access requirements, networking, and mobile devices
- Evaluate, prioritize, log, and track Help Desk requests calls and incidents, maintaining history records and related problem documentation in ticket tracking system
- New hire setup, Account creation, Termination process
- Administrating AD/G-Suite
- Prepare/deploy/train users on PC/Mac equipment and software tools/applications
- Fulfill service requests by needed due date to install, move, add, or change existing hardware, software, or access needs
- Diligently maintain accurate documentation of work steps, communications, escalations, and resolutions in ticket tracking system
- Maintain inventory of all laptops, desktops, monitors, docking stations, and other components and equipment, complying with standards for deployment, collection, and disposal of assets
- Identify and provide input to problem trends with the goal to stabilize and improve user experience
- Troubleshoots network connectivity issues including; digital authentication, remote access, secure Wi-Fi, and wired connectivity to the internal network.
- Mobile devices support: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
- Provides A/V, Conference room support and maintenance. Room sweeps/break fix
- Documenting known issues, workarounds, and general information to add to the support knowledgebase.
- Attends and participates in weekly team syncs by driving actionable discussions.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- 2-3 years relevant technical experience supporting users in a Windows and Mac, or Linux environment -
- Unix/Linux experience in an enterprise environment
- 1+ years networking experience. Must demonstrate experience with firewalls, routers and general network fundamentals
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to diagnose and solve complex technical issues
- Ability to professionally perform and communicate in stressful and high impacting situations
- A thorough knowledge of Personal Computer Hardware, PDA devices, Desktop Software, Windows 10, Office 365, Microsoft Office products, G-Suite support & administration, Anti-Virus, Internet Browsers, Desktop Imaging, Internet connectivity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical disciplines
- CompTIA's A+ and Network+ certification preferred; MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure and CCNA a plus