Based in Tampa, FL, Sunbelt Staffing is a healthcare and educational recruitment and staffing company, focused on the areas of Nursing, Therapy, Advanced Practice and School and Education jobs. Sunbelt’s opportunities include a wide variety of specialties on a travel, per diem on permanent basis, so no matter what career path you choose, they probably have something for you. The company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Sunbelt as an employer offers competitive benefits, such as group life and liability insurance and 401(k) retirement and savings plans.
A local school district is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP or CFY) for a job that is available this school year near Saline, MI. This job will be working with K-12th grade students with mild-moderate disabilities. The school district is currently accepting new grads. This position will be between 35-37 hours a week.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to work closely in classrooms and small group settings
- Provide consistent comprehensive evaluations and services for a broad range of speech and language disabilities and both high tech and low tech Augmentative Alternative Communication
- Must be a hands-on therapist with the ability to create a positive climate, culture, and school/work environment for staff and students
Speech Language Pathologist Job Requirements:
- MI License
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Previous IEP experience
- Previous school experience is preferred
For more information or immediate consideration for the Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job opening near Saline, MI, e-mail an updated resume to
National Hiring Manager
Ask me about teletherapy....