Job Title: Knowledgebase Manager
The primary duty of the knowledge manager is reviewing, updating, and managing the knowledge base. This individual must be an effective communicator with great time management and writing skills who is well-versed in the general operation of the knowledgebase. This individual must combine training and technical knowledge to effectively leverage the knowledgebase content and functionality to increase agent knowledge, which will ultimately result in an improved consumer experience.
* Support the Content Managers, as needed, with review existing content for accuracy and present/historical relevance, along with adding new content, as needed.
* Make adjustments to Salesforce rules and logic to optimize search results.
* Foster a more self-service environment for both employees and customers through changes to Salesforce
* Coordinate as needed with Operations, Product Management, Implementation and Training to ensure updated and consistent messaging/content for all internal and external audiences.
* Create and manage users, profiles, roles and permission sets in Salesforce
* Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor usage and user feedback
* Manage releases by proactively adding and updating knowledge base articles for new features and engaging training to ensure user readiness.
* Review feedback from employees and customers to inform changes in functionality and content and educate customers and employees on effective use of the knowledge base.
* Assure confidentiality and security of Equifax information.
* Act as a moderator on Forums.
* Create training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
What makes you a good fit for this role?
* You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders
* A real passion for and the ability to learn new technologies
What will make you stand out above the rest?
* 2+ years experience in knowledge base administration, with Saleforce.com Administrator Certification a plus
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related experience in business or technology
* Proficient skills in Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint
* Adult learning and instructional design knowledge required to inform and drive knowledgebase functionality
* Time management, including the ability to juggle multiple concurrent projects
* Exceptional Grammar/Writing and Communication skills
* Knowledge of project management methodology and principles a plus
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work of their careers. Join us as we transform our business and help people live their financial best!
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
USA-St. Louis-Rider Trail
Function - Human Resources
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Marketing & PR||8.2%||83%||14%|
|Government & Military||5.6%||212%||8%|
|Consulting & Upper Management||5.5%||98%||1%|