Nordstrom, Inc. is a fashion specialty retailer, based in Seattle, WA. The company offers clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and kids. Nordstrom, Inc. operates full-line stores, clubhouses, styling services, and clearance stores in 40 states and Canada. Their online platform distributes items in 96 countries. With a passion to understand consumers' preferences and a relentless drive to provide the best possible service, Nordstrom is at the forefront of inspiring fashion style. The company believes in employee recognition, promotion from within, and long-term career planning. If you are ready to grow your career in a fun, but supportive environment, you might find your role there. As a fast-moving company, Nordstrom encourages you to be innovative and creative. In return, they offer you a benefits package with merchandise discounts, medical coverage, retirement plan, and more.
The ideal lead line cook is motivated, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day. A day in the life…
You own this if you have…
- Prepare food items consistently and adhere to all recipe standards
- Maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines
- Complete kitchen tasks such as line setup, food preparation, cleanup and breakdown
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
We’ve got you covered…
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Successfully thrived in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work a flexible schedule
- A food handler’s card where required by local and state regulations
- 1+ year experience in food service/hospitality (preferred)
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com .
© 2019 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.