Purpose: Lease apartments to prospects and maintain a competitive occupancy for the community in the marketplace. Provide other general property management office duties. Perform duties required to maintain compliance program eligibility for affordable housing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide residents with exceptional customer service and foster good resident relations.
2. Be a valuable part of an effective on-site team.
3. Meet and greet customers in person and on the telephone.
4. Show and lease apartments and follow up with prospects.
5. Process applications and other necessary paperwork to lease or renew resident leases.
6. Process paperwork required to determine household eligibility for affordable housing programs.
7. Assist residents with questions and record service requests.
8. Receive and input rents and all other fees from prospects and residents.
9. Perform community inspections.
10. Assist with marketing outreach program.
11. Participate with resident activities/programs.
12. Polish up leasing model, vacant apartments and the tour route.
13. Participate in the preparation of making balloons clusters, preparing the refreshment center, and other preparation to open the leasing office for business.
14. Operate all office machines, printer, computer, etc.
15. Handle mail, prepare notes, letters, and documents; receive and distribute packages.
1. Previous leasing or related sales experience preferred
2. Ability to perform essential duties
3. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
4. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task/meet deadlines
5. Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Yardi experience desired
6. Maintain professional office environment
7. Ability to understand and follow instructions in English
Company - Private
$10M to $25M
Real Estate/Property Mgmt
William R. Bisanz