Legal Assistant job
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google has been estimated to run more than one million servers in data centers around the world (as of 2007). It processes over one billion search requests and about 24 petabytes of user-generated data each day (as of 2009)
- Review and process legal requests.
- Respond to internal and external legal enquiries.
- Facilitate communication of process and policy to third-party attorneys.
- Assist with the creation of documentation for existing and new policies and procedures.
- Assist with emergency legal requests during after hours as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad range of legal matters.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly team-oriented.
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as effective written and verbal communication skills.