BAYADA Home Health Care, is a Pennsauken, New Jersey-based international nonprofit home health care provider with more than 360 offices in 23 US states, and in 6 countries (Unites States, Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, and South Korea). They provide a full range of clinical care and support services for children and adults of all ages in their home along the service lines of Adult and Private Duty Nursing, Pediatrics, Hospice, Habilitation, Personal Care and Companionship. They employ 28,000 people with the commitment to the BAYADA Way - compassion, excellence, and reliability. They offer clinical and non-clinical opportunities in a variety of locations and disciplines, from entry level to senior management. If you have an interest in adult and pediatric nursing, personal care and companionship, habilitation or administrative and support office roles, there are plenty of opportunities to find your fit with BAYADA. You will be offered a wide array of benefits, perks, and recognition programs.
BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do about healing and helping, here's your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
As a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You'll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
* Medford, Middle Island, Coram, Ridge, North Babylon and Huntington
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
* Competitive wages and weekly pay
* Health benefits for part-time employees
* Paid time off
* Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
* Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
* 401(k) with company match
* Tools needed for your job - we invest in our care team
* 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
* Short commute times - we match you to cases near your home
* Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
* A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
* Client assessments
* Training and education of family members
* Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
* Communication with other members of the client's multi-disciplinary team
* Supply management
* Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
* Current LPN license in good standing in NY
* Current CPR certification
* Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.