Our Program: Magic is Within You
As a Disney College Program participant at the Walt Disney World® Resort, you will become part of the magic that is known worldwide, gain experience working in a front-line role at our parks and resorts, and have the opportunity to participate in uniquely Disney experiences and activities created just for Disney Programs participants. Basic Qualifications : Your Program Role
This unique program spans four to seven months (with opportunities to extend up to one year), and allows participants to network with professionals throughout The Walt Disney Company, take part in learning and career development sessions, and live and work with people from all over the world. While you work in your role, you will build transferable skills such as problem solving, teamwork, guest service, and effective communication.
We are recruiting for program arrival dates between October 2022 and April 2023. Departure dates will begin no earlier than May 2023. Individual program lengths will vary.
**At this time, the October 24th, 2022 and November 7th, 2022 arrival dates are full.
If you are selected to participate, you will select your arrival and departure dates as part of the acceptance process.
All dates above are subject to change.
During this exciting program, you must be willing to work quickly and efficiently while exhibiting exceptional service standards resulting in meaningful interactions with our guests. Your ability to successfully demonstrate flexibility is critical, as you may be placed and moved into any location across the Walt Disney World
® Resort property based on operational need.
Your location and role assignment will be provided no later than one (1) week prior to your scheduled arrival date upon delivery of your individualized itinerary. For more about the roles to which you may be assigned, click here.
Opportunities are available for students who meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited US* college, university, or higher education program OR have graduated from an accredited US* college, university, or higher education program within 24 months of the application posting date
- Must have completed at least one semester at an accredited US* college, university, or higher education program by time of program arrival
- Meet any individual school requirements (GPA, grade level, etc.), if applicable
- Be at least 18 years of age at time of application
- Be receptive to Disney Look appearance guidelines
- Possess unrestricted US work authorization for the duration of the program (Disney does not sponsor visas for the Disney College Program.)
- Be receptive to a starting rate of $14 per hour
- Be fully available to work Sunday through Saturday, including days and nights, holidays, and overtime
- Be receptive to exposure to outside elements including heat and/or humidity, cold temperatures, wet conditions, and prolonged standing/walking
- Be willing to follow all cleaning and disinfecting procedures in the work area including handling cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Additional personal protective equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Former Disney College Program participants must wait four (4) months after their last departure before applying
*US includes all 50 states plus Puerto Rico and all other US territories.
Detailed eligibility requirements can be found here.
Candidates who receive an offer will be required to pay the Program Participation Fee & Housing Fee within days of their program offer date.
This job was posted on Mon Oct 10 2022 and expired on Mon Oct 17 2022.