Milestone Technologies, Inc.
Dream IT. Innovate IT. Achieve IT.
Since 1997, Milestone has been helping clients create and operate their critical IT infrastructures so they can focus on their core business. A few things that make us special:
Passionate Culture: We take pride in our people. Collaborating in a fun environment allows us to keep ideas fresh. We value diversity and encourage people to share their unique perspectives and experiences.
Boundless Opportunities: We love it when people explore. Being exposed to Fortune 100 companies allows our people to learn, grow, and be comfortable in many diverse environments.
Flexible Environment: We understand that personal issues and increased workload happens. We’ve built an environment where employees can balance their work and personal life which increases productivity and creates a healthy lifestyle.
We’ve got 1400 employees in over a dozen countries and growing. If you are interested in becoming a Milestonian, we’d love to hear from you.
A unique position in which the Logistics Specialists is responsible for the execution of material logistics in a data center environment. This includes the shipping/receiving, storage, distribution and cycle counting of data center material.
Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.)
- 4+ years with experience working in warehouse or logistics (receiving, asset life cycle management) logistics certifications or education in lieu of experience
- Demonstrates leadership or point of contact during shift assignments
- Well versed in data center environment
- Principal duties in support of DC operations including but not limited to receiving, storing, and shipping materials
- Maintains strict inventory control
- Ensures accurate and timely shipments and receipts
- Maintains accurate records and metrics; audits as necessary
- Assists in monthly and/or annual physical inventories; provides inventory reports
- Identifies, documents, and implements opportunities for continuous improvement
- Keeps a strong working knowledge of all operating systems pertaining to the work area
- Strong inventory control skills
- Knowledge of warehouse operations best practices
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proficient in Windows based programs
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions
- Ability to perform the physical labor is a must
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Able to safely lift and move a minimum of fifty (50) pounds
- Able to stand the duration of the shift
- Valid drivers license