Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - Office Compliance Requirements:
- 1-year experience in a Home Health Care Office setting
- Current MI LPN License
- CPR Certification required
- Willing and able to submit to nationwide background check
- Must be able to submit a resume for consideration
What you’ll be doing
- Supervise the care/services provided by the Certified Nursing Assistants and other team members who care for the residents
- Coordinate the nursing care of residents on the unit assuring all residents are assigned staff capable of providing appropriate care to the resident.
- Provide safe and accurate Medication Related interventions to residents.
- Assess the health of residents and notify the physician of changes in status and promptly implement new orders.
- Develop a plan of care based on assessment, implementing nursing care.
- Select and institutes appropriate nursing interventions to stabilize a resident’s condition and /or prevent complications.
- Contribute to the resident’s assessment (MDS/CAA’s) and the development of a plan of care.
- Doing rounds and check in on residents
- Direct Care aides pass the medications and provide care, so the nurse position would over-see them
- Update care plans, work the floor if needed, including medication administration, oversee incident reports, work with outside agencies (Dr. p.t., hospice.
- Ensure compliance with the State of Michigan.
MCM Staffing, LLC is a Hispanic and women owned business offering temporary, temp to hire, contract and direct employment opportunities in a variety of industries.
1. YOUR DESIGNATED RECRUITER: When registering with MCM Staffing, you will be assigned a designated recruiter who will guide you through your career options and provide direct feedback.
2. WE STRIVE TO FIND THE PERFECT MATCH: We discuss your past experiences as well as your future ambitions to ensure the role we are placing you in is the right fit. We provide detailed descriptions of our jobs and send first day info sheets with what to expect upon arrival.
3. ONLINE PORTAL: MCM has an online portal that allows for an online application process, as well as publishes check stubs on a weekly basis. Our W-2s can also be obtained on our online portal.
4. HEALTH INSURANCE: We are ACA compliant, and upon meeting requirements, MCM Staffing offers seven different medical plans, as well as vision and dental insurance.
5. PROMPT PAYMENT: Most of our positions pay weekly, and one of our main priorities is to offer accurate and prompt payment to all of our associates. We offer direct deposit and pay card options.