Serves as the primary machinery service and repair coordinator for all regions of the company.
- Coordinate and schedule machinery service and repair activities. Includes the communication of schedules with customers, account managers, and service technicians. Coordinate installation activities with the Machinery Sales Support Specialist.
- Order repair parts. Determine parts needed for customers by communicating with customers, vendors, and service technicians. Order repair parts for inventory and maintain agreed stocking levels and price sheets for same.
- Maintain inventory accuracy of repair parts. Conduct regular cycle counts of repair shop and service vehicles. Reconcile any discrepancies of stock and non-stock parts with Staff Accountant and/or Inventory Analyst.
- Grow refurbished machines in WOS (Work Order System) upon completion or repairs.
- Provide accurate quotations for rebuilds, special service requirements (involving air travel etc.) and machinery recoveries. Coordinate the associated activities in each scenario.
- Maintain and update Machinery Service collection report.
- Prepare and distribute the monthly Machinery Service Billing Report.
- Review machinery service tickets for accuracy before being released to accounts receivable.
- Maintain and update all records pertaining to Work Order and customer repair history.
- Facilitate vendor part returns and credits in a timely basis so it does not adversely affect general ledger, inventory, or AR issues.
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume will be needed.
Proficient in basic computer skills; including the understanding of Microsoft Office, email and the internet.
Are you looking for a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its employees? If so, NB Handy Company is the place for you!
Competitive pay • Health, dental and vision coverage • Life insurance • Accidental death and dismemberment coverage • Short- and long term disability insurance • 401(k) • Paid time off (PTO) • 8 holidays per year
Come join our successful team!