Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Co., Inc., founded in 1920. It is a universal producer and wholesaler of fire protection goods. Reliable manufactures has the best condition and latest fire sprinklers, valves, and exceptional systems in the market; issues a complete range of best in class system parts; and backs it up with foremost customer service. Reliable's 450,000 sq. ft. production area and corporate headquarters are located in Liberty, SC, with local sales and shipping centers based throughout the US and throughout the world. Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Co., Inc., offers a complete suite of benefits to promote the health and financial security of their employees by providing them Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Health Care facilities.
Maintenance and Safety Supervisor
Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Co. is a world leader in the manufacture of fire sprinklers and related system valves as well as a major distributor of a full line of fire sprinkler system components and fabricated piping solutions to the fire sprinkler industry since 1920. Today, Reliable is in its fourth generation of Fee Family leadership and has many employees who have served more than 25 years, enhancing its family atmosphere and its ability to offer significant stable, long-term career opportunities.
Are you interested in being part of team who plays a crucial role of the fire protection industry's goal of saving lives and reducing property damage? We have an opportunity for you!
The Supervisor maintains the maintenance of all machinery and equipment of the assigned facility and ensures all safety regulations are followed
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs repairs in accordance with Reliable corporate and OSHA Standards
- Performs Preventative Maintenance and repair of equipment including but not limited to PLC drive automation, pneumatics, hydraulics, high and low voltage electric systems, gear boxes, electric motors, compressors, and pumps
- Conducts Safety Audits, accident investigations, and maintains current OSHA postings
- Directs and manages fabrication associates
- Initiates project paperwork and maintain project files
- Resolves all Customer Service issues
- Responsible for Fabrication Risk Management, and production scheduling
- Monitor Fabrication efficiencies and associate forklift certification testing.
- Responsible for Fabrication Quality Control
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment
- Perform equipment inspections
- Conduct Machinery Operator Training
- Perform machinery Preventative Maintenance and maintain appropriate records
- Conduct Monthly Safety meetings and participate on Safety Committee
- Operator Company vehicles for the purpose of material and parts pick
- Inter and Intra Company Correspondence
- Proceed with minimum supervision and direction
- Identify required spare parts
- Promote a safe workplace by performing all tasks in a safe and thoughtful manner in compliance with all rules, procedures, instructions, devices, equipment and use of appropriate personal protective equipment. Maintain vigilance for any hazardous conditions or practices in the workplace and immediately report any unsafe condition or practice to your supervisor.
- Performs other duties as directed
Skills and Competencies
- Creates an atmosphere in which timely and high quality communication flows smoothly
- Manages, directs, coaches, and delegates appropriately while working as a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management ability
- Ability to handle adversity and conflict with successful outcomes
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Works systematically and logically to resolve problems
- Prioritize and complete a variety of tasks in a timely manner
- Strong technical knowledge of electronics and/or electrical troubleshooting
- Ability to analyze weld sheets, blueprints, and assembly drawings
- Working knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repairs and maintenance
- Versed in human resource management in regards to managing, training, developing, and career management
- Solid understanding of mathematics and the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Preferred: Associates Degree in Welding, Mechatronics and/or Related Field
- 5 + year of Manufacturing and Welding experience
- 2 + years of Supervisory and Leadership Skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reliable Automatic Sprinkler., Inc. recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
0Job Posted by ApplicantPro