As Maintenance Managers, we lead and proceed with the maintenance processes in a company. We keep a record for maintenance of offices, machines, buildings, and lands of a company. We examine the assets of a company suggest required maintenance. As Maintenance Managers, we track expenses, report progress, and set schedules for work. We manage and lead the installation and repair of machines and accessories. We inspect the machines and facilities of a company and suggest maintenance and required budget.
- supervise and lead maintenance activities
- track expense and maintain a record of expenses
- inspect facilities of a company to check their performance
- schedule and manage repair and maintenance
- prepare documents and reports for all work
- check inventory and order new equipment