Maintenance Tech I- Painter, Maintenance, PRN, Variable Hours
We are looking for a Maintenance Tech I Painter to join our Maintenance team in Albuqueurque, NM.
This PRN job is located at Lovelace Medical Center,in the heart of Albuquerque, is an acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state’s only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery. Maintenance Tech I Painter Responsibilities:
- Performs a wide range of non-technical preventive maintenance and repairs for assigned facility and/or department to include basic plumbing, electrical, heating, ventilating, and/or air conditioning services.
- May be required to perform tasks of other trades, such as a light equipment operator, carpenter, painter, and/or locksmith.
- Adheres to policies, procedures, regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Position Requirements: Maintenance Tech I Painter Education and Experiences job Requirements:
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Desired: Technical and/or Vocational training in related field of study
- One (1) year of related experience
- Valid New Mexico Driver's License
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing; Ability to follow instructions and work independently; Ability to read and interpret blueprints
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
- Truven Top 15 Health System, 2016
- Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular and gastrointestinal categories.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.