is a leading placement service specializing in manufacturing operations both on the production floor and front office. We work hard finding the right complimentary fit for both client and qualified candidates. We facilitate this by asking not just the right questions technically but the right questions to fit you personally. We have a substantial client base to work with so there is a very good chance we can find you the next step in a more satisfying career. Submit your hard earned resume today and let us see what we can do for you!
We are looking for a qualified Maintenance Technician to join our growing team!. Must be willing to work overtime and be available for training as needed.
• Performs highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
• Maintain mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent changes that occur on the production line.
Minimum of 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment. (Food processing equipment experience desirable).
Strong pneumatic, mechanical, electrical and industrial skills; some experience with PLC's and VFD's
Ability to weld. (TIG, MIG, Stick)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job was posted on Mon Jul 20 2020 and expired on Mon Aug 10 2020.
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, or power tools.
- Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
- Repair machines, equipment, or structures, using tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, or equipment such as precision measuring instruments or electrical or electronic testing devices.
- Maintain or repair specialized equipment or machinery located in cafeterias, laundries, hospitals, stores, offices, or factories.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
- Adjust functional parts of devices or control instruments, using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, or straightedges.
- Order parts, supplies, or equipment from catalogs or suppliers.
- Plan and lay out repair work, using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, or schematic diagrams.
- Perform general cleaning of buildings or properties.
- Paint or repair roofs, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building structures.
- Operate cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work.
- Assemble boilers at installation sites, using tools such as levels, plumb bobs, hammers, torches, or other hand tools.
- Test and treat water supply.
- Perform routine maintenance on boilers, such as replacing burners or hoses, installing replacement parts, or reinforcing structural weaknesses to ensure optimal boiler efficiency.
- Install equipment to improve the energy or operational efficiency of residential or commercial buildings.
- Set up and operate machine tools to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs, fixtures, or tools.
- Train or manage maintenance personnel or subcontractors.
- Align and balance new equipment after installation.
- Provide groundskeeping services, such as landscaping or snow removal.
- Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements, using rules, calipers, micrometers, or other measuring instruments.
- Fabricate or repair counters, benches, partitions, or other wooden structures, such as sheds or outbuildings.
- Position, attach, or blow insulating materials to prevent energy losses from buildings, pipes, or other structures or objects.
- Estimate costs to repair machinery, equipment, or building structures.
- Grind and reseat valves, using valve-grinding machines.
- Design new equipment to aid in the repair or maintenance of machines, mechanical equipment, or building structures.
- Lay brick to repair or maintain buildings, walls, arches, or other structures.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Equipment Selection - Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Operation Monitoring - Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Operation and Control - Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Equipment Maintenance - Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Troubleshooting - Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Repairing - Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Building and Construction - Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads.
- Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Public Safety and Security - Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
Total job postings in the past
Based on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the past
Based on 130 job boards, duplications excluded