Sanford Federal, Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve and protect the American people
- Perform Organizational Development analysis to support As-is and To-be models with recommendations to improve the organizations efficiencies and effectiveness in full utilization of resources and delivering quality products to the customer
- Write alternative analyses, business cases or point papers based on research, analysis, and observations
- Perform strategic Enterprise Architecture (EA) analysis, including CPIC, EA, and program management requirements alignment with client Strategic Plan
- Assess, interpret, and provide guidance regarding client budget and reporting directives and instructions
- Provide risk analysis to support project managers to identify project risk, identify potential impacts of those risks, and craft risk mitigation strategies.
- Mentor project staff in applying EVM principles and analyzing project EVM data for accuracy and anomalies
- Develop work breakdown structures and schedules and integrate the tenets of risk management and EVM into the scheduling
- Facilitate work sessions and conduct training sessions
- Conduct business and technical analysis by facilitating working group sessions and engaging working group members in order to understand and document customer stakeholder functional and technical needs
- Assess customer current business processes and functions and make recommendations for improved functional services
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Office Visio 2016
- Microsoft Office Project 2016
- SharePoint 2016 User
- BI Tools
- Expert knowledge of earned value management (EVM) guidelines, standards, and requirements including defining EVM data collection and reporting processes and analyzing project data to determine earned value metrics
- Experience with the Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) process and other IT investment processes and requirements
- Experience in IT Portfolio Management methodologies and processes, tools, strategic planning, trend analysis, organizational reporting and presentations, and identification of performance indicators for the purpose of performance measurements
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-BPA) credentials is highly desirable.
- Flexibility is a must, as well as the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple work streams, multi-task and work well under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven experience in building partnerships with business and technical stakeholders as applicable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience in writing materials relevant to organization, project, and task goals and presenting material to senior Government officials
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer or Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field or technical discipline is desired
- 15+ years’ experience in Federal consulting, including business analysis, investment management, and EVM.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
SANFORD is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.