Xator Corporation is a trusted provider of mission-focused C4ISR solutions addressing National Security & Intelligence, Tactical Intelligence, Critical Infrastructure Protection, and Training for U.S. Government clients at home and abroad. Our work positively impacts the safety and security of personnel, facilities, and vital information throughout the world.
Xator Corporation is looking for as Senior Program Manager to support our client in Bethesda, MD. The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas listed below, and must have a current TS/SCI clearance with a current polygraph – no exceptions.
- Provide program management support for the interagency mission of the JC EEOD Council, to include close and personal interactions with IC agency directors, using problem solving and critical thinking skills: scheduling community sessions, meetings, and briefings; preparing agendas and visit requests; communicating with senior level IC representatives; advising on issues of community relations; and monitoring, coordinating, and shepherding multiple products from inception through final dissemination;
- Provide corporate outreach communications and outreach methodology support; organize and support outreach activities (e.g., identify and manage external subject matter experts (SMEs) for the Annual IC EEOD Professionals Conference and various observance month events and diversity summits);
- Plan, support, and conduct IC EEOD workshops, seminars, conferences, and symposia related to IC EEOD strategic initiatives ;
- Contribute to the management and coordination of projects for Senior Executives by researching, writing/editing, collaborating on, and performing the initial review of time sensitive information, correspondence, papers, policy, and briefing materials in response to taskings and action items from internal and external sources;
- Support the management and coordination of strategic and tactical projects, execute action taskings associated with assigned projects, and provide project status and reporting;
- As directed, coordinate, compile, and organize all essential information and materials to assist Senior Executives in the execution of daily mission objectives;
- Additional responsibilities include ensuring IC/EEOD preparations for community meetings as well as scheduling, preparing agenda, and conducting monthly IC EEOD Council Executive meetings and other meetings as requested;
- To qualify for a Senior Level Program Manager labor category to support EEOD. the candidate must possess (at a minimum) the following education and experience:
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or other project management-related field.
- Seven (7) years of relevant project management experience, including ability to lead interagency working groups and build coalitions with corporate partners to achieve common goals.
- Five (5) years of work experience in diversity and inclusion, EEO, Human Resources, or a related field, to include knowledge of organizational development and/or talent management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic communications to address organization strategies, and the ability to present planning and execution clearly.
- Excellent presentation skills, to include data visualization.
- Demonstrated ability to present data and provide innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage strategic and tactical level topics and develop innovative recommendations and solutions.
- Experience with developing strategic communication.
- Experience delivering presentations to senior level officials with minimal guidance and on short notice: seasoned facilitation skills; polished oral communication skills that encourage collaboration; and superb written communication skills that require minimal edits.
- Experience with annual and quarterly congressional reporting requirements.
- Experience working in an intelligence community organization.
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills, including the ability to interpret complex information from multiple sources.
- Progressive experience in diversity and inclusion (D&I), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO}, Human Resources (HR}, or organizational development to include knowledge of
- D&I principles. EEO, affirmative action laws and regulations, and organizational development or talent management.
- Familiarity with annual and quarterly congressional reporting requirements.
- Experience with web graphics, social media, and online marketing.
- Technical experience with MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Pro).
- Strong ability to translate requirements into viable products (i.e., talking points, briefings/presentations, articles, pamphlets, brochures, infographics).
- Experience with cultural competencies and skill development.
- Skills in developing course content in a variety of formats.
- Experience in instructional design for a professional services organization
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.