Calamp is a multifaceted organisation that deals with telematics solutions in context of transforming and connecting global economy. It offers a variety of solutions in terms of Global Transportation & Logistics, Industrial Iot, Government & Municipalities, Connected Cars, K-12 Education, Etc. Its clients are generally ecommerce companies, financial firms, and other businesses. It has employed highly skilled workforce to provide apex services. It is continuously growing and it comes up with the innovative solutions keeping in view the changing needs and wants of the technology. The services are designed by focusing on the personalized and customized needs of its clients. It always prefers stakeholders’ satisfaction, and makes no compromise on service quality. All details, service guidelines, and career updates are provided on the site to avoid any discrepancies. This platform also provides a variety of career opportunities for job seekers. Jobs in various fields including etc can be found easily in the Career section.
Synovia Solutions, a CalAmp company, is an innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) company behind the industry leading the connected school bus app “Here Comes The Bus®" which delivers peace of mind to parents, safety and savings to schools all across North America. Our company has a proud tradition of developing new technologies that increase safety while helping fleet managers save time and money. We are currently seeking a Sales Representative with government sales experience. You will sell our SaaS fleet management solutions to government entities such as Public Works and Safety departments. This position has a home base of Texas. Ideal candidate is based anywhere within Texas near a major airport.
We proudly offer the stability and security of a large publicly traded tech company yet nurture innovation and embody an entrepreneurial spirit. In particular, we offer:
- Meaningful work with the potential to disrupt an entire industry
- Visionary leadership
- Excellent compensation packages
- An extensive suite of medical and retirement benefits (401k with match)
- Flexible time off policy and accommodating work schedules
- Education Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Innovative, intelligent, collaborative teammates
As a Sales Manager, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working a large territory that includes Texas, Lousiana, Arkansas, and Oklahoma
- Identifying and generating leads within the government sector (i.e. Public Works and Public Safety)
- Developing and cultivating relationships from square one
- Utilizing given resources and innate resourcefulness to generate a plan to ensure success
- Managing a large pipeline ($1M+)
- Conducting presentations to high-level city/municipality leaders such as Mayors, Superintendents, etc.
- Ultimately overcome objections and close large contracts for our innovative SaaS fleet management solutions
- Hunter mentality with a demonstrated ability to identify business prospects, sell consultatively, conduct presentations, and close business
- 3+ years experience selling solutions to government agencies or municipalities
- Experience managing large pipelines ($1M+)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Working knowledge of CRM tools
- Ability to travel as needed (approximately 20%)
- Knowledge of Software sales and SaaS
- Understanding of the GPS tracking software industry
- Bilingual English / Spanish
- Experience with Saleforce
If you are a talented Sales Manager with at least 3 years of experience and an interest in the Internet of Things domain, we want to speak with you. Interviews are occurring this week and next so apply now if interested.