JM Family Enterprises is a privately held company with $16 billion in revenue and more than 4,200 associates. It was founded by Jim Moran in 1968 and has a strong culture and core values. JM Family is in the business of helping others succeed and is investing in the companies, associates, and communities. The family of the company includes Southeast Toyota Distributors, JM&A, World Omni Financial Corp, and JM Lexus. JM Family has earned various awards for its culture, products, and services and served 23 years with Fortune's 100 Best Companies. JM Family is driven by exceptional Customer service as the employees of the company are reserve 24/7 in solving clients' problems.
JM Lexus is the only automotive dealership owned and operated by JM Family Enterprises. As a South Florida Lexus Plus store, we offer a negotiation-free environment where guests experience a single point of contact providing a seamless, transparent, and personalized sales and service experience. Seeking a Career with JM Lexus? As an Associate, you will be an integral part of delivering the JM Lexus Plus experience. You will benefit from our medical/dental/vision, 401K and annual bonus/ profit sharing programs. Flexible work schedules help associates balance work and life while competitive pay plans include salary and bonus programs for all sales and service associates. Our on-site amenities include a state-of-the-art gym, locker rooms with showers, cafe services, game room, massage lottery, Lexus/Toyota vehicle discounts and more.
JM Lexus is currently seeking top talent as a Sales Manager. We invite you to join us as we transform the South Florida luxury automotive industry! As a new Associate, you will be an integral part of delivering the JM Lexus Plus customer experience. Imagine working in a negotiation-free environment, where you will serve as our guest’s single point of contact providing a Seamless, Transparent, Personalized experience that will Delight!
The Sales Manager serves as our customer's single-point-of-contact throughout our sales process, as well as serving as a Lexus Plus experience ambassador to all of our guests.
How You’d Spend Your Day:
- Customer Experience: Delivering our World Class Lexus Plus experience of Seamlessness, Transparency, Delight, and Personalization by having passion for our Lexus Plus initiative.
- Greeting our Customers: Delivering our Lexus Plus greeting and creating expectations for a transparent, seamless, negotiation-free experience.
- Facilitating the Sales Process: Conducting the initial needs assessment with our guest, initiating the appraisal process with the Team Leader, assisting our guest in selecting a vehicle, assisting in the test drive process, presenting Finance and Insurance options, providing feedback on trade value to our guest, initiating all deals in our in-house technology (CRM), offering vehicle accessory options and completing all transactions.
- Delivery/Follow up: Completing the delivery checklist via tablet, completing the data entry process for delivery, acclimating our guest to the functions and benefits of the vehicle they purchased, going over the vehicle technology with the guest. Scheduling the first service appointment, if applicable. After sale, following up and setting the expectation for our Lexus Plus Survey.
- Cultivating your Business: Managing customer leads, making outbound calls to bring in new business.
- Ongoing Training and Professional growth: Completing ongoing regulatory dealership certification, training on Finance and Insurance Compliance, attending skill building training, completing Lexus sales and delivery certifications, attending all JM Family required training.
- Supporting our Team Culture: Exemplifying and living our JM Family values and helping keep our culture strong. Working, communicating and cooperating as a team to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years of Sales and/or Customer Service experience preferred.
- Car experience is not necessary!
- Valid driver's license required.
- Willing and able to provide exceptional customer service.
- A motivated, career oriented individual excels quickly in our culture and environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal; must be able to effectively present products and services to our guests.
- Must have proficient user knowledge of Apple, Windows and/or Samsung technology/products (i.e. iPad, Surface tablet).
- Must be able to represent and adhere to our core values of Communication, Cooperation, Consideration, Accountability, and Innovation.
- Comfortable with multitasking and working in a fast paced environment.
- Have the natural ability for questioning processes and identify inefficiencies in the sales process; a Curious mind.
- Professional appearance required at all times.
- Must be able to be flexible regarding work schedules, including nights and weekends.