Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company's new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com.
It's not just about your career? or your job title?it's about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters?do things that haven't been done to make yours and someone else's life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary : The Customer Relationship Manager is responsible for engaging directly with the customer to drive customer satisfaction. May also include: Leading weekly and monthly Support reviews, data analysis and presentation, project management of both internal and external customer focused projects and initiatives.
Responsibilities: Ensure customer success by fostering a strong relationship that benefits both GE and the customer, with the goal of producing the highest level of customer engagement and satisfaction. Can also provide support to dedicated customers building relationships and taking a leadership role on communication and projects.
In this role, you will:
- Take a lead role in collaborating with external customer to improve customer experience and drive customer satisfaction.
- Engage with clients on day to day operations, organize and lead weekly/quarterly calls to focus on customer issues including incident, change and problem management.
- Establish and grow relationships with customer functional leadership with the goal of leading customer communication during Major Incidents.
- Workflow diagram creation and analysis leading to recommendations to customer and GE leadership team
- Act as escalation resource for Level 2 support team
- Adhere to all processes and methodology for Knowledge Centered Support. Create knowledge content for the Knowledge base.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology or Engineering
- A minimum 3-5 years of professional experience, including customer facing interactions
- A minimum of 3 years of project management
- PMP or related Project Management certification strongly desired
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, or Engineering
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Melbourne Florida
- Demonstrated customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships, creates processes with customer viewpoint and partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives
- Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Experience working with others on a global basis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions, anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve, creates actionable strategies and operational plans
- Change oriented - actively generates process improvements, champions and drives change initiatives, confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
- Ability to design and product reports, graphs and presentations based on customer analytics.
- Experience entering and extracting data from an ITSM tools such as Salesforce or ServiceNow.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Can work independently to develop and implement a strategy that identifies ongoing customer needs; focuses on continuously providing value to client; consistently grows and/or seeks new opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Anticipates potential risks and obstacles and resolves proactively in order to meet or exceed customer expectations. Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction across all projects. Addresses customer concerns quickly and effectively; at times, anticipates customer concerns before they become issues.
- Engages positively across multiple departments, GE businesses and customers to manage conflict and establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust in order to achieve a business goal. Models collaborative behavior to encode these behaviors among team members, fostering an environment of openness and mutual trust.
- Adjusts information (e.g. level of complexity) and story to align with audience. Produces functional area information in sufficient detail for cross-functional teams to utilize, using presentation and storytelling concepts. Informs stakeholders of key customer issues, identifies potential problems or conflicts and resolves them when necessary. Goes beyond merely presenting functional information, explains the story of the rationale and benefit of their ideas.
Listens attentively; reads and exhibits proper body language in a collaborative setting to drive effective discussion; captures specific formation from the audience and validates it back to them for acceptance; ensures that the information was properly understood by reading verbal and non-verbal cues; asks both open and closed questions in a logical order to gather critical information.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world's toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles?people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.