Becker Professional Education is an educational institute that was founded in 1957 and headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois. They are empowering people and enhancing their career success. They are helping accounting and healthcare professionals. Their typical services include USMLE Exam Review, CPA Exam Review, and Continuing Professional Education Courses. Its professional education is Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), a U.S. Department of Education. They have 2900 partners including firms, corporations, societies, universities, and government agencies. They have 4 global accounting firms and have maintained relations with 99 accounting firms of the United States. They need industry experts to train, educate, and inculcate some core values in their learning certified programs of CPA. They often need some experts in the domains such as content strategist, Faculty members, Accountant Manager, Creative Producer, Senior Project Manager, and many more. Their annualemployment growth rate is 2%.
Opportunity at a Glance
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning, development, execution and coordination ofA integrated, multi-channel initiatives for Beckeras CPE product line.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager and working closely with Product Management, Sales/Business Development, and Operations teams, you will orchestrate marketing strategies & campaigns, sales enablement, budgeting, market research, customer communication and more.
Your role and responsibilities will span the entire CPE customer journey. Your goal will be to generate warm leads, turn those who are interested and qualified into customers, and then ensure those customers remain happy and successful throughout their professional career.
- Drive the planning and execution of marketing strategies and integrated marketing campaigns, working collaboratively with Becker and Adtalem Marketing colleagues.
- Measure the success of those campaigns and optimize approach based on a variety of data and data analysis.
- Identify new & innovative approaches that improve customer conversion rates, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Craft sales activation tools including presentations, collateral, emails, and digital sales solutions.
- Lead communication efforts between Marketing and our Sales & Operations teams.
- Support Senior Marketing Manager with related projects and initiatives for the Accounting vertical, as necessary.
- Supports overall Marketing Team goals and programs.
- Participate on various cross-business or cross-enterprise initiatives, acting as a Marketing and/or Becker subject matter expert.
- Bacheloras degree required, preferably in marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years brand and/or product marketing experience required.
- Strong digital acumen. Experience working with channels such as media, email, web, social/content and more.
- Strong attention to detail and great project management skills. Demonstrated ability to understand, manage and track activities required for successful execution.
- Proven ability to collaborate with colleagues. Must be able to demonstrate past successes at building strong, productive relationships and leading support members.
- Creative thinker with a nose for good product and brand marketing.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Must be an action-oriented self-starter with experience working in a fast-paced, performance-based organization.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.