JM&A Group is a privately-held automotive company known for its specialties, including Vehicle Protection, Prepaid Maintenance, F&I Training, Dealer Training, Virtual Training, GAP Claims, F&I Consulting, In-Store Dealer Support, and Finance & Insurance. The mission of the company is to increase the bottom-line profits of dealers. Headquartered in Deerfield Beach, FL, the automotive company was founded in 1978. JM&A Group believes in the values of engagement, innovation, teamwork, accountability, diversity, accessibility, and integrity. The automotive company employs more than 1000 employees and invites more individuals to join the company. JM&A Group is a place where one can find a friendly working environment with employee benefits such as free gym membership, free lunch or snacks, commuter checks & assistance, life, health, medical & disability insurance, and retirement benefits.
is one of the largest independent providers of finance and insurance (F&I) products in the automotive industry. For nearly 40 years, the company has helped automobile dealers achieve unsurpassed levels of performance. JM&A Group provides more than 3,800 dealerships with a variety of products and services, such as new and used vehicle protection plans, pre-paid maintenance plans and GAP protection programs. Among JM&A Group's competitive advantages is its robust training and consulting services for F&I professionals, and the company is actively evolving to meet consumer preferences to remain a market leader and a partner of choice.
The Manager of Sales Strategy
will be responsible for evaluating and enhancing our retail and consumer process solutions to align with the emerging customer trends in the industry. This associate will be integral to our efforts to develop end consumer retail process solutions associated with automotive retail that will support our value proposition and drive dealership performance. The ideal associate will have the ability to understand and design retail sales processes.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Research and Analysis, with a focus on the auto industry with emerging retail sales processes within the industry. This will include communicating with our Industry partners and internal JM&A customers to gain market research and focus on emerging trends within the Field.
- Coordinating efforts across multiple business functions with an ability to influence without direct authority.
- Contributing to the design of our future state processes.
- Developing, articulating and advocating analysis results and business recommendations to members of senior management
- Managing Project milestones and timelines in order to develop tactical plans and execute strategy.
- Assisting in the implementation, planning, execution and refinement of our retail sales processes.
- Minimum of 4+ years operations and process design experience within the retail sales functions; E-commerce experience highly preferred, in-depth knowledge of marketing elements (product, pricing, promotion, positioning). Auto Industry experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years of academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies; also to include an understanding of ecommerce and an online sales environment.
- Well-developed abilities to perform market research, gather data, analyze issues, identify root causes, and surface trending issues.
- Must possess strong analytical, critical thinking and presentation skills as well as be able to communicate with stakeholders and customers at executive levels. Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects and work collaboratively across multiple levels within the organization.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite required.