Infinity Consulting Solution is a staffing and recruiting company that connects talented people to the businesses who need them. It specializes in recruiting staff from the following departments: IT, accounts, compliance and legal, human resource, and customer service. It has other offices in Denver, Dallas, Chicago, Minneapolis, Florida, Houston, Columbus, and Delaware. It was established in 2001 and its headquarters placed in New York. The company offers the following services: contract placement, permanent placement, temporary to permanent placement, and payroll services collaboration. Its mission is to make long-term relationships by matching the right people with proper workplaces. It offers the following job opportunities: data and operation analysts, system analysts, financial crime consultant, project coordinator, risk investigators, and reporting analysts. Employees get the following benefits: paid vacations, sick leave, insurance benefits, and retirement plans.
Risk Advisory & Assurance Services Manager. The Manager position will partner with various levels of management in investigating allegations to ensure that key business processes and controls are in place and operating effectively. The manager will also have to work across multiple operating companies in order to enhance operational effectiveness and efficiencies by identifying and leveraging best practices. We combine financial, accounting and regulatory knowledge with deep technical and industry experience to assist management in confronting the regulatory, legal and commercial challenges as a result of unplanned events. We apply technology-based solutions to information management and electronic-discovery demands, advise management on ways to mitigate risk, improve corporate compliance and key business processes. As a member of the risk team, you will help identify and analyze vulnerabilities in order to manage and mitigate risk.
Support fraud and special investigation reviews including:
- Providing guidance to management on the global fraud and non-compliance reporting process
- Reviewing of key documentation and data analyses
- Interviewing with key stakeholders (including preparing interview scripts)
- Regular status updates to Region and Global Compliance and Special Investigations team
- Providing recommendations of key controls and improvement opportunities, and ensuring these controls are embedded within the revised processes
Prepare status reports and present to the Assurance and Risk Committee, as applicable, on key findings from audit and fraud/special investigation reviews and tracking of management action plans on a periodic basis
Advisory role on projects to ensure key risks and controls are addressed and adhered to and directing the Project team to reach commercially viable decisions that captures controls and ensures effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Bachelor of Science and/or Business degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA. preferred.
- CPA, CIA
- Mix of Big 4 audit and industry internal audit experience is an advantage
- Minimum of solid four to six/ six to eight years of experience in Audit (internal or external) or Corporate Assurance or any combination of training, education or experience that would provide the required knowledge and abilities
- Strong knowledge on concepts related to 'internal controls'.
- Require a broad controls/ audit experience and knowledge of auditing and accounting practices used in large scale complex organization
- Internal control system; principle of management analysis and organization design
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, SOX control requirement, control review and audit technique
- Knowledge in fraud and special investigations (Preferred)
- Ability to interact with management at all levels
- Ability to work with teams based on remote/ off-site locations.
- Ability to manage multiple priority
- Ability to use accounting, spreadsheets, word processing and email software programs
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and conflict management
- Drive for result
- Communicate effectively in writing and orally; maintain objectively and impartially
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong people management skills