American Express (The American Express Company, also known as Amex) is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered in New York City, offering innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions. The company was founded in 1850 and is best known for its credit card and traveler's cheque businesses. The core solutions of the company are currently credit cards, small business credit cards, corporate cards, prepaid cards, savings accounts & CDs and gift cards. A world of opportunities, a world-class leadership and an inclusive culture will help you thrive if you choose to join the company. American Express has established a compensation package to support employees and families at every stage of their lives by caring about their physical, financial and emotional well-being, providing health benefits, wellness and prevention, tuition assistance, paid parental leave, and many more.
The Amex Digital Labs team is responsible for catalyzing digital innovation at Amex by originating, incubating and managing emerging products and platforms that can be essential to our customers? digital lives. We strive to emphasize creativity, customer centricity, and innovation. Our growing suite of products includes: digital membership engagement in Amex and partner channels, mobile wallets, wearables, internet of things and tokenization initiatives with merchants.
The Digital Payments & Partnerships team is responsible for driving product and program strategy, operations, and partnerships topromote digital spend and membership. This manager/senior manager will be responsible for scaling our digital payment products with new partners,manage existing partner relationships and develop the marketing strategy for customer adoption.
* Support end-to-end business development for Digital Payment opportunities. This includes contract negotiations, partner on-boarding by collaborating with cross functional teams across Client Management, Product, Program Management, Technology, Marketing.
* Develop and implement all prospecting initiatives including merchant pitch materials, trade shows and internal Client Management training.
* Manage existing key partnerships with merchants to deepen digital engagement, providing them with thought leadership and strategic guidance to grow online and mobile spend
* Manage the overall customer marketing strategy for digital payment products. Drive Card Member awareness and engagement through Amex and merchant marketing channels, partnering with consumer and GCS marketing teams
* Develop, test, and launch new marketing assets and constructs to incentivize usage of digital payments products. Manage all marketing landing pages including amexexpresscheckout.com, working with marketing technology teams
* Support the end-to-end management of the program in order to drive growth launch new products by partnering with cross functional teams across Client Management, Product, Technology, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Privacy, Bank, and Compliance
* Work directly with internal controls teams and external stakeholders to ensure all operational and regulatory requirements are met and maintained. Partnering with stakeholders that include Product, Legal, Privacy, Information Security, Risk, Compliance, Bank and all Governance Teams.
* 3-5 years of marketing and partner management experience
* Passion for the digital landscape, with an entrepreneurial spirit
* Experience managing partners (preferably external)
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to present information and insights clearly to groups and individuals, external partners
* Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be a team player with the ability to influence and build strong relationships
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
**Title:** *Manager/Sr. Manager, Program & Partner Management*
**Location:** *AR-Little Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *18011890*