In the role of Manufacturing Engineering Manager, we play ar lead role in managing the functioning of manufacturing systems. We are responsible for supporting the business development efforts with the current customer of the company. We provide reviews from time to time on the performance of equipment and production methods, utilization of equipment, and material flows. In this leadership role of Manufacturing Engineering Manager, we coordinate and collaborate with many other departments of the company for a better understanding of the business. We ensure that the operations are being processed in accordance with the company regulations and safety measures.
- recruiting, and hiring manufacturing engineers to work with the team
- creating and managing plans that have to be executed
- coordinating the activities of large teams
- coaching and mentoring the manufacturing engineering staff
- identifying the development needs