In this section, provide a brief, high-level overview of the position and briefly describe the most
important functions of the job.
Must have an active Secret Clearance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
Describe the most important duties (major responsibilities that are critical to the role) and those that
the position will spend the most time on first.
* Use bullet points
* Be descriptive. For example if someone is "preparing reports", explain what that entails.
* List the primary duties and responsibilities in order of importance
* Begin each statement with an action verb
* Use the present tense of verbs
* Use gender neutral language
* Where appropriate use qualifiers to clarify the task - where, when, why or how often
* Avoid words that are open to interpretation - for example instead of "handle incoming mail" use "sort and distribute incoming mail"
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* List minimum education requirement if applicable, to include advanced degree(s) as necessary
* If education is not required but is preferred, use statement such as "College degree or equivalent experience required"
List minimum years of experience required for position
* List any licenses, programs, or certifications required or preferred (be sure to list "preferred" for any training/certs that are not required)
Specialized Knowledge/Skills Requirements
* List any additional skills, abilities or knowledge requirements that apply broadly across the essential functions of the job, such as familiarity with certain software or familiarity with general concepts or methods
* In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Routine lifting of objects 50-80 pounds such as drills, conduit benders, pipe threaders, cable pullers, and other equipment related to the electrical trade.
* Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders; scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc. Manual dexterity required for frequent reaching, climbing, and lifting of moderate objects, operation of power and manual tools/equipment, and operating office equipment.
* Typical assignments are frequently performed in both internal and external environments with a variety of weather conditions.
* Ability to work under extreme hot or cold weather conditions with exposure to dust or dirt is routine and may require the use of protective personal equipment (PPE).
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Consulting & Upper Management||6.2%||94%||162%|
|Arts & Entertainment||4.0%||96%||17%|