FirstService Residential is a provider of residential property management services. It oversees more than 7,000 residential and commercial associations across 21 US states and three Canadian provinces. It provides a wide variety of essential property services, from concierge through maintenance to security and more.The managed communities include condominiums and cooperatives, single-family homes, and rental and commercial properties. Career areas with the company include community services, community management, and corporate. Working for FirstService Residential, you will find opportunities for moving up the ladder, or across the continent. As a full-time associate, you will be offered a variety of benefits and perks to promote the wellbeing of you and your family.
Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential, North America's foremost property management firm. We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
The senior marketing coordinator is responsible for providing hands-on support of marketing operations in the areas of event planning, email marketing and automation, social media and PR for Arizona. This role will report to the regional marketing and communications manager and work closely with the marketing team, sales team, and operations team and build strong relationships with key stakeholders to execute against our lead generation and brand awareness marketing objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The job duties listed are typical examples of the work performed by positions in this job classification.
- Plan and coordinate marketing events
- Create website registration pages via CMS and prepare event invitation content for approval and distribution
- Track RSVPs and provide updates to associates as needed
- Complete post-event evaluations to determine effectiveness
Email Marketing & Automation
- Operate marketing automation software (Act-On) to create new emails from a template and distribute to marketing associates for approval
- Configure email marketing automations to promote Arizona events including tracking event registrations, and distributing post-event communications on schedule
- Create web pages via CMS in support of campaigns
- Create tracking links / UTM codes for marketing campaigns and create forms to capture event registrations
Digital and Public Relations
- Collect PR worthy news within the market and draft and distribute press releases utilizing PR publishing and distribution software
- Update and maintain FirstService Residential Arizona website via CMS
- Utilize social profile management software to develop a social media calendar, post content, perform oversight of comments, create reports and spot trends
- Serve as in-market liaison to communicate marketing efforts to associates and leadership as well as point of contact for feedback
- Work hand-in-hand with regional marketing and communications manager to manage website ensuring information is up-to-date and supports business priorities
- Track and order print collateral and promotional items as needed
- Manage inventory, ordering and delivery of promotional items
- Process vendor invoices and expense forms for payment
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Practice and adhere to FirstService Residential Global Service Standards
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules. Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies
- May participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the work
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management
- Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned
- The work schedule of this position will require, from time-to-time, hours over 8 in a day and 40 in a week, including evening meetings
Education & Experience
- 2-5 years marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and must have strong time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent people and relationship building skills and ability to successfully work with a wide range of personnel including office staff and all levels of management
- Ability to plan and organize events that drive results aligned to company growth and retention goals
- Proficiency in marketing automation software (e.g. Act-On)
- Proficiency in website Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Ability to manage social channels via social profile management (e.g. Sprout, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Ability to draft press releases
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships
- Valid state driver's license and mandated vehicle insurance is required
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.